Post-Game Talk: I don't have anything clever to put in the thread title

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Mancini was very good in Hartford and Fortescue had a good freshman year. I'm not saying it's going to happen, just a possibility. The D can be revamped without moving heaven and earth just as long as both Trouba and Lindgren are not on this team.

My bad, I didn't even realize Mancini played in Hartford. Also, I don't know I have trust issues since I thought Robertson will be good and by all accounts he sucks.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Just like Mika but at least he gives a shit. When has Mika ever fought for the team or teammates. When has Mika did something to change momentum in the game by being a physical pest? When has Mika blocked a shot or skated hard to prevent a goal. Totally soft passive overpaid bum
He doesn't give a shit. He spends half the game diving and screaming at the refs like Mika does.

I don't understand the interest in Brady Tkachuk from the people who insist the core of the team rotten/soft. The guy's a complete child.

He's everything wrong with Matthew with very little of the good parts.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
until December? 6 plus months?
If he needs knee surgery it could be 3-6 months, yes

He doesn't give a shit. He spends half the game diving and screaming at the refs like Mika does.

I don't understand the interest in Brady Tkachuk from the people who insist the core of the team rotten/soft. The guy's a complete child.

He's everything wrong with Matthew with very little of the good parts.
100% disagree. He’s a nasty player with a ton of skill. Every team in the league will be trying to get him if he’s actually available

Reactions: Wtp99

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
What bothered me most about Panarin is his effort.Laf and Vinnie were busting their asses out there,even when things were rough,bread was lazy and lackadaisical a lot of the time.Never gave the full effort his line mates did

Reactions: skipmowerman

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Who makes 9?

Panarin has been bull shit, mega bull shit or just not good enough in his 3 playoff runs here. At least Mika is the one who at least drew the tough matchups in this series (and no, that doesn't excuse him from criticism either.)

120 points in the RS is great and all but hes been a massive disappointment in the playoffs. No other way to slice it.

It's time to move on. If no one wants to bite, I'd throw him and Zibanejad on one line and let those problems just exist together. No need for them to get in anyone else's way.
Mika makes 9 or close to it and scored about 45 less points this year. Panarin also score % on 5 points while Mika is allergic to them. They were both disappointments in this series.

Reactions: skipmowerman

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I seriously don't think you guys watch him.

You see the name and go off of like one good game he had against us.

He's a p***y.
His brother is also a p***y and didn't have a great series. Fake tough guy.

Thanks for throwing backhanded shade on your way out…what a douchebag
I hate him and will be rooting hard against these pricks. Too bad they are good.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
His brother is also a p***y and didn't have a great series. Fake tough guy.
Probably right, but he is very f***ing good.

Brady takes the fake tough thing to a whole new level.

Sure, he'll mix it up physically and be annoying.

Mentally, he's the softest player I've ever seen. He's way more concerned about performing as a tough guy than he is about competing and even the slightest adversity has him off his game.

He's the only player, I think, since I've been on this sight where I said I don't want the Rangers to get him because I think he's soft.

He will never win in this league in a big role.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Mancini was very good in Hartford and Fortescue had a good freshman year. I'm not saying it's going to happen, just a possibility. The D can be revamped without moving heaven and earth just as long as both Trouba and Lindgren are not on this team.

My bad, I didn't even realize Mancini played in Hartford. Also, I don't know I have trust issues since I thought Robertson will be good and by all accounts he sucks.

BTW, I hope this wasn't posted twice. I thought I posted this already but I see it in the reply field so I'll post it in case it didn't go through the first time.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
What about Brady Skjei. He would be a decent upgrade on Lindy.
He would,but unless we move big contracts we can't afford him.I'm not sure I can stomach 82 games of him either,he still has some brutal brain farts half the time

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Kreider-Trocheck-Lafreniere

The "go home" line. No puck for you.

If theres one thing to get on Lavi about, it's that he didn't go to this at some point in this series.

Laf and Trocheck don't need Panarin to be productive. How do I know this? They were productive against the best defensive team in the NHL with Panarin doing basically f*** all in this series and really f*** all in 2 of the 3 series.

Also Brady Tkachuk is better than you think he is but no, he's not Matt and he's probably going to return way more than he should if Ottawa trades him. I'd rather have him than Panarin, but mostly because it'd be him+ what ever else you can get for 4.5 million.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
This is accurate but not the flex you think it is.
I’m half joking looking for humor while trying to cope lol but you gotta admit it is funny because Tkachuk is a loose canon like Anders Cain, and it’s funny because he would replace Trouba as captain like Glatt in the movie and they had fighting history too.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If theres one thing to get on Lavi about, it's that he didn't go to this at some point in this series.

Laf and Trocheck don't need Panarin to be productive. How do I know this? They were productive against the best defensive team in the NHL with Panarin doing basically f*** all in this series and really f*** all in 2 of the 3 series.

Also Brady Tkachuk is better than you think he is but no, he's not Matt and he's probably going to return way more than he should if Ottawa trades him. I'd rather have him than Panarin, but mostly because it'd be him+ what ever else you can get for 4.5 million.
I don't think he's not a good player by any stretch, I just think he's wet cooch and the weirdest target for people who want culture change. Whiniest player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad