HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
can someone give me an approximate puck value of this lineup?

nash - anisimov - gaborik
umberger - dubinsky - voracek
foligno - vermette - horton
rychel - jenner - bjorkstrand

johnson - murray
tyutin - wisniewski
moore - klesla

bob
mason

and an approximation without nash or gaborik?
nobody?

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
So today I went and got both Allstar teams collected, it gave me the bonus for only blue for some reason? Any ideas guys? Also if anyone wants to borrow them PM me.

Same thing happened to me

Quit the game all the way back to the dashboard and reopen the game. For some reason it is finicky when you try and unlock multiple collections in the same session.

JD12

Jul 11, 2008
PE, Canada
Hey guy, struggling to find a consistent way to make pucks. I win a lot of games and am up in division 3 but im getting matched up against teams I have to get a lucky goal or two to beat. Just wondering what are some effective way to make pucks in this. Any help would be appreciated.

ItsKangarooJack

Sep 29, 2013
If youre on the PS3, they are slightly cheaper but I can offer you a trade worth about 12K for him

Sorry I forgot to mention I'm on Xbox :( I will also accept trades though! The next lowest one posted on xbox is 18k. I just want someone to take him off my hands. I'd even settle for around 11k value if someone offers a decent trade. PM me if interested please!

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Hey guy, struggling to find a consistent way to make pucks. I win a lot of games and am up in division 3 but im getting matched up against teams I have to get a lucky goal or two to beat. Just wondering what are some effective way to make pucks in this. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't done this lending collections thing yet but it seems simple...

I have a few collections(FLA,CGY,a few QMJHLS, the Blue/Red allstars). Basically I send all my cards to you in exchange for collateral to make sure you don't Kovalchuk on me and then at the end you give me back my cards and we share the bonus you made off the collection bonus.

I'm on XBOX and I'd be willing to do this if you're interested.

JD12

Jul 11, 2008
PE, Canada
I haven't done this lending collections thing yet but it seems simple...

I have a few collections(FLA,CGY,a few QMJHLS, the Blue/Red allstars). Basically I send all my cards to you in exchange for collateral to make sure you don't Kovalchuk on me and then at the end you give me back my cards and we share the bonus you made off the collection bonus.

I'm on XBOX and I'd be willing to do this if you're interested.

Much appreciated man, unfortunately i'm on PS3. Thanks for the offer though.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Want to sell my AHL collections later today (i still have to lend them to 2 guys so i cant sell them right away) im also very interested in trading for a PK Subban or Carey price onb xbox if anyone has them!

Torgue

Oct 1, 2013
TRADE BLOCK UPDATED PS3: U stands for Untouched

Couture (U)
Burns (only will sell for the three players listed at the bottom of this post and pucks to even out)
Heatley (U)
Pominville (U)
Tlusty (U)
Cowen (U)
Bieska
Edler
Vokoun
Holtby (1 Game played with)

Looking for SOTW:
Steen
Tarasenko
Backes
or any other SOTW, im just ready to deal lol

Last edited:

FrankCH

Oct 9, 2013
Hi guys, I've been following HFboards since about a year but just tought about loging in!

Anyway, I've got couple of good players to sell and I'm looking for pucks :

David Backes
Daniel Sedin
Tuuka Rask
Drew Doughty
Jamie Benn x2
Jack Johnson

If anyone is interested check my team name : try again

Edit: I'm on Xbox

Last edited:

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
How does the value of a boosted player change? I just started HUT for this year about a week or so ago, so I don't exactly have a skilled team. Got tired of Dustin Tokarski sucking, so I bought a Jake Allen for cheap, then boosted him up to a 90 and put 15 game duration on him. Now he's down to 8 games I think, and I'd rather not have to drop another 3000-4000 on duration cards every 15 games this early on, plus I'm happy with the Kiprusoff I got in a pack. I've been trying to sell the boosted Allen for about 4500, but no luck so far. Does a boost actually increase value at all, or does nobody really care about it and I should be expecting about the 750-1000 an unboosted Allen goes for?

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
TRADE BLOCK UPDATED: U stands for Untouched

Couture (U)
Burns (only will sell for the three players listed at the bottom of this post and pucks to even out)
Heatley (U)
Pominville (U)
Tlusty (U)
Cowen (U)
Bieska
Edler
Vokoun
Holtby (1 Game played with)

Looking for SOTW:
Steen
Tarasenko
Backes
or any other SOTW, im just ready to deal lol

I've played with SOTW Steen for 10 games or so, he's really **** man. Stay away from him, his speed is total ********. He's as fast as 84 or something... Tarasenko rules though!! :)

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
I wonder if we, as a group, could figure out the rough cost of each NHL collection? I'm thinking the best way for me to gain pucks at a reliable rate is to flip collections (I'm sitting at about 100k right now, want to reach 3-400k) and I'm wondering the proper order.

I can contribute Florida at 45-50k (I did it for 48 in one sitting, I'm sure if you waited you could go a little cheaper) and based on my match Calgary should be somewhere around 70K, that's the one I plan on doing next.

Jacob8hockey*

EA made an update to stop with the lending of farming of collections apparently and it just happened.

I guess we will see what happens and im praying my method of making pucks still works.

Torgue

Oct 1, 2013
I've played with SOTW Steen for 10 games or so, he's really **** man. Stay away from him, his speed is total ********. He's as fast as 84 or something... Tarasenko rules though!! :)

That sucks, how much is Steen going for anyways? I saw he was a SOTW but didnt see his value range?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
EA made an update to stop with the lending of farming of collections apparently and it just happened.

I guess we will see what happens and im praying my method of making pucks still works.

Are you sure of this? They dont even prevent it on EA forums

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
i like steen hes a steal at his price..his speed is fine its what 87 tavres is 84 hes still a beast. steens handling and shot r like 87 88 89 or sumtin. u cant really beat that for what hes selling 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad