HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Available from now for the rest of the night to lend my collections out.

I have FLA, PHX and DAL.

I charge 1/3rd the reward. If you borrow all 3 you get like 110K - 30K = ~80K reward in no time.

PM if interested (XBOX)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Anybody on PS3 wanna make some deals? Got a few players on the block including HUT Live Varly, silver G Kari Ramo, Nicklas Backstrom (WSH), etc

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012

I have FLA, PHX and DAL.

I charge 1/3rd the reward. If you borrow all 3 you get like 110K - 30K = ~80K reward in no time.

PM if interested (XBOX)

pm'd

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Spent pucks on 3 premium golds:

SOTW Varlamov, Krejci, Stafford, Kulikov, Stuart
Not bad, but I should have stopped after the first pack where I pulled Varlamov and Krejci.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

Not bad, but I should have stopped after the first pack where I pulled Varlamov and Krejci.

Solid. I won SOTW Varly in an online HUT giveaway a couple of hours ago ;)

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Inching towards getting Jonathan Toews...at 185k right now, and I still have to sell my Giroux and my Bouwmeester. Should put me over 410k, but that's STILL not enough for JT :/

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I have only Stewart and my goalie Elliott on my team after I sold everybody, got nothing big only (Jovo, and Clarkson) from golds, now I got 2 rare bronzes hoping to sell them for 2-6k each so I can rebuild my team and hopefully being able to get myself the last player I need to complete a QMJHL collection team. Would have about 11-19k once I get my collection and I can rebuild my team since I knew I made a huge mistake.

Had Roy, Berglund, Timonen, Vrbata, Hanzal, Stastny, Gorges, Garrison, Jackman.

I was hoping I could get a 25k+ worth player from a gold pack but I was proven wrong and now I have to pay.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Inching towards getting Jonathan Toews...at 185k right now, and I still have to sell my Giroux and my Bouwmeester. Should put me over 410k, but that's STILL not enough for JT :/

Why sell Giroux to get Toews man?

Giroux is AWESOME for me

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.

Dam your good, I went for 3 aswell throwing my whole team out in the process and got Clarkson and Jovo which I sold.

Leafs For Life*

I have FLA, PHX and DAL.

PM if interested (XBOX)

I'd like to rent Dallas on 2 accounts, preferably tomorrow

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Why sell Giroux to get Toews man?

Giroux is AWESOME for me

Although I like the fact that they made Giroux a RW in this game (standard version), I'm a die hard chicago blackhawks fan, and once I complete that collection i'll never sell it out, so i'm starting with the most expensive man to get (plus he has one of the top 5 face-off ratings in the game)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Although I like the fact that they made Giroux a RW in this game (standard version), I'm a die hard chicago blackhawks fan, and once I complete that collection i'll never sell it out, so i'm starting with the most expensive man to get (plus he has one of the top 5 face-off ratings in the game)

I feel that, I'm a die hard Rangers fan and have been looking to deal Subban+ for Nash for a while

akwok

Nov 23, 2011

I would suggest snagging a Lemieux instead of a JT (although I can't afford either), since I've seem them go for around the same price. Lemieux has -5 faceoffs but is considerably better offensively.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I would suggest snagging a Lemieux instead of a JT (although I can't afford either), since I've seem them go for around the same price. Lemieux has -5 faceoffs but is considerably better offensively.

He is going for Toews because of the Chicago collection.

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Spent all the pucks I had on 10 premium gold packs, best cards I got were 15 game duration, Kiprusoff, Boyes, and Versteeg, the rest was crap....it should be illegal to give me that little for so much....

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
I don't know if it's been discussed, but is anyone having issues playing online? it takes over 15 tries to finally have a game that works; every game loads and then "please wait" comes on the top left as you see the two top scorers, then it says "lost connection to other team" and because of that, people think i'm wasting their time and always quite on me from then on... some other times, while loading to get to the lobby, it says "error occurred transferring your hut team to opponent."

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Spent all the pucks I had on 10 premium gold packs, best cards I got were 15 game duration, Kiprusoff, Boyes, and Versteeg, the rest was crap....it should be illegal to give me that little for so much....

I decided to spend 20 something thousand on the "best bang for your buck" deal which had like 15 cards and 5 rares. Supposedly there were supposed to be "new faces new places" players...best card I got was Jussi ****ing Jokinen. I sold everything in that pack for a grand total of 3000 pucks. I literally threw 20K+ in the trash.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Just won the D2 title. 9 seasons, 9 titles, and playoff wins in the all the tournaments through pro. Pretty pumped.

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Zach Bogosian for sale if anyone is interested, xbox. I have 77,000 pucks and looking to make a package deal for someone better

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Finally got a good pack. It had Staal (J) and Backstrom (N) in it. If anyone is interestetd in them I'd be down for trades.

I may keep one... they're decent centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad