HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
How many pucks does it cost to put together a collection like Calgary or Florida? Seems like it wouldn't be too expensive. Also, how does the exchange of collections work? I see a bunch of guys asking to trade collections, how do you guys do it?

there pretty easy outside of the silver Players who cost like 30K. to share collections i simply find a guy, if i havent dealt with him before ill send him the most expensive player for a collateral (a payment in pucks/players) so you know he ownt run off with your cards and if he does you get his players.. then you send him the collections via trades he gets the reward then sends them back with 1/3 of the collection bonus.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
How many pucks does it cost to put together a collection like Calgary or Florida? Seems like it wouldn't be too expensive. Also, how does the exchange of collections work? I see a bunch of guys asking to trade collections, how do you guys do it?

the person wanting the collection puts up 6-10 contract cards and the person with the collection trades 4 cards at a time. once you have received the reward you trade back the collection the same way you received it only difference is you will include 1/3 of the reward in your trades

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013

the Calgary collection I just did cost just under 90k and i think florida was around 60k

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
ive bought a ton recently you really cant go wrong with them.

yeah they are great for building up collection plus if you get a rare bronze that you already have they can easily sell for 5 or 6 times the cost

im not even touching nhl players right now. have pretty much sold all of them off

Jacob8hockey*

Silver packs were the way to go up until about a week ago. There was a massive potential for a huge turnaround but the market on NHL silver players has dropped drastically.

It was basically a guarantee to make all your money back + the potential of getting a Pinzzotto/Orr/Rielly/McDavid type of rare players.

I also agree on the bronze packs for building up your collection etc... decent turnover potential and you can build up your collection and work on completing teams.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Silver packs were the way to go up until about a week ago. There was a massive potential for a huge turnaround but the market on NHL silver players has dropped drastically.

It was basically a guarantee to make all your money back + the potential of getting a Pinzzotto/Orr/Rielly/McDavid type of rare players.

I also agree on the bronze packs for building up your collection etc... decent turnover potential and you can build up your collection and work on completing teams.

i got a mcgrattan, sold him for 30K then blew the 30K on more packs and got nobody lol

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009

yeah i bought a fair amount of silver packs before moving on to bronze. ill probably buy another 100k or so worth of bronze before going back to silvers

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I'm really starting to think this "ice tilt" stuff is garbage or at least works the opposite way. I just lost two straight games where I completely dominated all star teams and I have no all star players. I lose on little bloop shots or one time my goalie literally bounced it off his own defensemen for a goal, and I have a boosted Lehner.

Here's my last game stats where I played a wayyy better roster.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I would definitely be down to spend $10 on some packs if EA said it all went (or even 50%) went to cancer research but since I doubt they would do that ill just spend pucks on them

That's the only way i'd spend real money on fake cards, if it all went to a really good cause.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
In my last three matches I've had four players get 6-9 game injuries - Duchene, Marchand, Whitney, and Greening. Two first liners, a second liner, and a penalty killer. Not to mention, I didn't have any injury cards. ****ing annoying :shakehead

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Just picked up HUT-Live Grabovski for 800 pucks! went into a bid war with some guy from 50 pucks and he just stopped :D Hes now my first liner with Yak on the left and Tarasenko on the right :)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
For some reason I really want to save the hundreds of thousands of pucks for the hockey fights cancer stamkos

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I've had some great pack luck in the last 24 hours.. Just pulled John Tavares. :yo:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I bought HFC JVR for 35K a couple hours ago because he was by far the cheapest on the market. I come back to see that his value has dropped A TON. This happens to me A LOT. Like a ridiculous amount of times... **** me :banghead:

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone want
Eric Staal
Brent Seabrook
HFC JVR
TOTW Grabovski

Let me know!

Going to sell my AHL collections, would like atleast 20K for each considering there 15K Collection Bonus.. may want more for my Albany/Adriondack because they have a very rare player in both.

XBOX

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Anyone have Jurco, McIntyre or Paetsch from the griffins? Trying to complete them, or anyone willing to do a collection borrow? PM please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad