HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Current lines:
Zetterberg(C) Kesler Hossa
Landeskog(A) M. Richards Voracek
Umberger Bolland Burrows
Paajarvi Stoll Tootoo

Bouwmeester Shattenkirk(A)
Hedman Bogosian
M. Staal Girardi'

Bobrovsky
Pavelec

Have a Backes and Brown not in the lineup. Going to try this lineup first and see how I like it. 94 team chemistry. Thoughs? Suggestions?

Leafs For Life*

Cheap option for 3rd line LW, Kulemin, he's a beast and will have good chemistry with Bolland especially if you still have him as TOR

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Cheap option for 3rd line LW, Kulemin, he's a beast and will have good chemistry with Bolland especially if you still have him as TOR

I'll keep that in mind, but my 3rd line is all VAN, had a few change team cards to use so put Burrows down there too.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Im going through trying to make a young guns lineup of all reasonably priced guys 22 or under.

Landeskog-Nuge-Skinner
Baertschi-Huberdeau-????
????-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Jenner-Johansen-????

Murray-Faulk
OEL-S Jones
Kulikov-????

Give me some ideas to add where the ???? are. I was thinking Yak but dont want to move Skinner off 1st line. Also the D is pretty bad right now, these are all guys from my collection.

MMMHOTCHEEZE

Dec 30, 2012
To PS3 users
If you have both all star collections completed, I will buy both collections for 20k.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Im going through trying to make a young guns lineup of all reasonably priced guys 22 or under.

Landeskog-Nuge-Skinner
Baertschi-Huberdeau-????
Jenner-Johansen-????

Murray-Faulk
OEL-S Jones
Kulikov-????

Give me some ideas to add where the ???? are. I was thinking Yak but dont want to move Skinner off 1st line. Also the D is pretty bad right now, these are all guys from my collection.

TOTW Saad would be a nice 3rd line addition. He's on mine and does the job justice.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Did the entire Florida collection for 48,100 pucks (I keep track in a spreadsheet for easy re-selling).

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Is there anywhere I can find a list for every player available for each HUT team? I'm one away from collecting all the Rockford players and I can't find the last skater.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida

Landeskog-Nuge-Skinner
Baertschi-Huberdeau-????
Jenner-Johansen-????

Murray-Faulk
OEL-S Jones
Kulikov-????

Maybe Gudbranson for RD? He's a good hitter and defender in the game.

snizzbone*

Just jacked up a Tomas Hertl in celebration of tonight :p. 99 in every stat except for 98 DEF, 88 ovr all said and done. Let us see how he works out.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
How nice, I was bored to wait a bid for Wheeler to end so bought a silver pack with an idea in my mind to hit MacKinnon. Lolled so much! :yo:

WP_000330.jpg

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London

Landeskog-Nuge-Skinner
Baertschi-Huberdeau-????
Jenner-Johansen-????

Murray-Faulk
OEL-S Jones
Kulikov-????

At RW - Beau Bennett has been great for me 84 SKT 84 SHT 84 HND. Jakob Silferberg also has similar attributes

Yakupov is also a decent option for the second line - I have a SOTW Yak if you're xbox?

On D - Rundblad and Gormley make a decent bottom pairing and are both on the same AHL team - so good chemistry right off the bat.

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
just bought lars Eller TOTW for 45K lol i wanted him so bad and this is the cheapest one ive seen by FAR i expect his price to go down but IDC i love him

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
If anyone wants to lend me any collection I'll give you 50% of the award. I've never done it before and dont have too much collateral outside of Seidenberg and Stastny

Last edited:

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
So today I went and got both Allstar teams collected, it gave me the bonus for only blue for some reason? Any ideas guys? Also if anyone wants to borrow them PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad