HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Ah the update is apparently to prevent farming on multiple accounts on the same PS3 or XBox, not to prevent lending to other people. were good

Torgue

Oct 1, 2013
i like steen hes a steal at his price..his speed is fine its what 87 tavres is 84 hes still a beast. steens handling and shot r like 87 88 89 or sumtin. u cant really beat that for what hes selling 4.

And thanks for boosting my confidence in getting him again lol. Well if one person enjoyed his value looks like I will give him a go. I can trade Couture. Looking for a sweet SOTW line of:

Steen - Backes - Tarasenko

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
And thanks for boosting my confidence in getting him again lol. Well if one person enjoyed his value looks like I will give him a go. I can trade Couture. Looking for a sweet SOTW line of:

Steen - Backes - Tarasenko

Yeah it's all personal taste man. I liked SOTW Perron way more!

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
I wouldn't mind borrowing some collections on the Xbox. Lord knows I'm not making any pucks playing games and opening packs...

I just did my first with V Wesco V and it was an easy 8k, now im gonna spend it on packs and probably be broke again in 5 min

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Yesterday I just finished Florida, Calgary, and Dallas collections. What are some other collections you guys have done?

How many pucks does it take to do Dallas, roughly? I'm going to do Calgary tonight but I don't know which one I want to do next.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Yesterday I just finished Florida, Calgary, and Dallas collections. What are some other collections you guys have done?

I did like 23 or 24 of the NHL ones and the like 6 of the AHL ones. After you finish one the rest roll in.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009

AHL 15k reward per team

abbotsford
adirondack
albany
binghamton
bridgeport
charlotte
chicago
hartford
hershey
lake erie
manchester
norfolk
portland
providence
rochester
rockford
san antonio
springfield
st john's
syracuse
texas
utica
wilkes barre

SHL 15k reward per team

Orebro
MODO

Sm-Liiga 15k reward per team

Blues
IFK

National League 21k reward per team

Ambri-piotta
bern
biel
fribourg
lugano

WHL 9k reward per team

Spokane

Prospect Team White 25k reward
Prospect Team Red 10k reward

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Are there any AHL teams to avoid? Either because of players rarely listed or surprise expensive jerseys?

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Also how they heck did you get all the Prospect jerseys without being able to search for them

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Here we go, Player of the Game Hertl in packs for next 24 hours

Lol I tried and opened up a pack seeing if I can get an early 'issue' (if that's a thing) and get a head start. No luck.

I might try again and open another pack.

His shot and hand are pretty good for a 77.

Edit: if anyone acquires him I'd be interested in him if you're willing to part ways.

snizzbone*

Opened a pack trying to pull a POTG Hertl.. ended up with Wayne Gretzky instead. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad