HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Need some help here. I need a decent LW who doesn't cost a fortune.

J.Williams-M.Richards-D.Brown
? - Pavelski-Nyquist
Tatar-Weiss-Alfredsson
? - ? - Frolik (sotw)

I need someone on that second line. Moulson is a guy I've been very interested in. Ladd too.
Any suggestions?

TL

Aug 30, 2006
Flames jerseys missing

I'm trying to figure out whick of the eight Hut Flames jerseys I'm missing. I have the whole team collected except one jersey. Right now I have four home jerseys and three away jerseys. Does anyone know if the one I'm missing would be a dark away jersey? Or is it an alternate colour? On the trading search I can only find the seven I have now so I'm wondering if one is super rare or something.

If anyone has collected the Flames, please help me figure out what I'm looking for. Thanks!

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I'm trying to figure out whick of the eight Hut Flames jerseys I'm missing. I have the whole team collected except one jersey. Right now I have four home jerseys and three away jerseys. Does anyone know if the one I'm missing would be a dark away jersey? Or is it an alternate colour? On the trading search I can only find the seven I have now so I'm wondering if one is super rare or something.

If anyone has collected the Flames, please help me figure out what I'm looking for. Thanks!

the jersey you are missing is a home jersey and looks exactly the same as one of the other home jerseys. the only difference is one of them has a straight bottom and one has a curved bottom

TL

Aug 30, 2006

? - Pavelski-Nyquist
Tatar-Weiss-Alfredsson
? - ? - Frolik (sotw)

I need someone on that second line. Moulson is a guy I've been very interested in. Ladd too.
Any suggestions?

David Perron is good. He's a right shot on the left side too, which is great for one timers.

TL

Aug 30, 2006
the jersey you are missing is a home jersey and looks exactly the same as one of the other home jerseys. the only difference is one of them has a straight bottom and one has a curved bottom

So there are five home and three away jerseys? Is the one I'm missing one with black?

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
So many steals right now. I've seen multiple Zajac's for under 4k. Grabbed one just to try. An 87 ovr with his stats could be good.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
David Perron is good. He's a right shot on the left side too, which is great for one timers.

If I buy Perron I might as well buy the sotw version and go big haha. Thanks.

And yes so many steals right now. I bought Dustin Brown for 6k earlier and Bogo for 5.5k. Almost stole Seidenberg for 1.5k until people refreshed :laugh:

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC

? - Pavelski-Nyquist
Tatar-Weiss-Alfredsson
? - ? - Frolik (sotw)

Any suggestions?

Are you on Xbox? I have an extra Moulson if you want to trade me something or buy it

TL

Aug 30, 2006

Thanks so much! I got it. Hut's like a game of Where's Waldo sometimes!

TL

Aug 30, 2006
If I buy Perron I might as well buy the sotw version and go big haha. Thanks.

And yes so many steals right now. I bought Dustin Brown for 6k earlier and Bogo for 5.5k. Almost stole Seidenberg for 1.5k until people refreshed :laugh:

If you have the pucks, get Semin (rw) and position change him to lw. He's the ultimate sniper (sub 50 k).

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Are you on Xbox? I have an extra Moulson if you want to trade me something or buy it

Yes Xbox. I have about 7,4k worth in pucks... possibly more depending on whether or not my J.Staal sells or not (I have him listed at 15,500k).

I've seen several Moulson cards go buy all day in between 5,4k - 8,5k.
I'll be honest, though, I have no idea who I want as my winger with Pavelski.

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
hey guys, im on division 4, surprised ive gotten this far with my team of scrubs. Is anyone willing to loan me their collections? I always end up using my pucks on contracts and id really like to buy some packs -_-

on ps3

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
How does one go about borrowing?

the borrower sends something as collateral, then the borrower lists consumable cards so the owner can send all the cards in a collection (4 at a time) in a trade offer. The borrower accepts all trades, sends to collection, receives reward, and then does the same to send the players back to the owner with a percentage of the pucks he made. Usually 1/3.

Billy Mays Here*

Alright I'm back after about a week and a half's absence from HUT. Seems my PSN is finally working in my dorm so I won't have to go home just to game now. Pulled a Chris Stewart and TOTW Steen in my free packs tonight. Not happy to get a TOTW in a free pack as now I'm practically forced to use him and I was hoping to stay TOTW free for at least another couple months.

MacWinnon

Jul 2, 2012
Mountains, Somewhere
the borrower sends something as collateral, then the borrower lists consumable cards so the owner can send all the cards in a collection (4 at a time) in a trade offer. The borrower accepts all trades, sends to collection, receives reward, and then does the same to send the players back to the owner with a percentage of the pucks he made. Usually 1/3.

Thanks for the response! How does the person find the consumable? Just searches for it in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad