HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I'm a little confused. How do you guys make so much money? What's this collection trading I'm hearing about? Help would be appreciated.

BamaWing

May 11, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I just did New jersey collection and it's not letting me collect the bonus. Is there a limit to how many you can do in a certain amount of time or something?

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I just did New jersey collection and it's not letting me collect the bonus. Is there a limit to how many you can do in a certain amount of time or something?

ea doesnt like you collecting more than one in a day. try restarting your game

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
I find getting collections is so much fun now that you get actual bonuses. I havent completed one yet but i'm a few players away from getting all of bridgeport.. this clark guy seems to never get put on the market lol

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I find getting collections is so much fun now that you get actual bonuses. I havent completed one yet but i'm a few players away from getting all of bridgeport.. this clark guy seems to never get put on the market lol

yeah and when he does be prepared to pay for it. some of the rare bronze guys go for 10-12k. thats why i started buying packs instead. probably spent 300k on bronze packs

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
once i sell my collections im just going to buy a bunch of packs with pucks to expirement. should i go with Jumbos or the middle pack?

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
yeah and when he does be prepared to pay for it. some of the rare bronze guys go for 10-12k. thats why i started buying packs instead. probably spent 300k on bronze packs

Yeah I may just have to start.. solid way of getting a ton of cards at least.

Edit: do you sell all the cards you dont need or do you throw away some? I tend to throw away the training cards and crummy coaches but thats really because i dont care to sell em.. do they sell?

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Yeah I may just have to start.. solid way of getting a ton of cards at least.

it really is. i have around 3000 cards in my total collection and thats without hardly any nhler's

Edit: i quick sell everything i dont need unless its a rare bronze player or a duration card

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone on Xbox got any collections to lend?
already got Florida, New Jersey and Pheonix
Got Abbotsford, Adirondack and Albany in the AHL.

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
it really is. i have around 3000 cards in my total collection and thats without hardly any nhler's

Edit: i quick sell everything i dont need unless its a rare bronze player or a duration card

Do you open any silvers at all? or do you just buy those on the market for ahlers

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Packs are almost always a waste of coins. Learn to work the market and you will make hundreds of thousands. What I did was started off buying gold training cards for under 3500 and selling for 3900. After you get to 20k ish then start scanning the player market. Just my two cents .

Well I tried to use your advice but I misread and started looking for players at good deals instead of training cards. Ended up overspending for Statsny. :laugh:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
has anyone used TOTW Varlamov? I got one for it's quicksell price so I figured why not try it out

I didn't use mine at al but I just sold it for 8.95K. I know that people have said that Varly's normal card is decent.

I say try him for a few games and the worst case scenario is you quick sell him and it's a wash.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
brent seabrook up 67K BIN just sayin. will look at trade offers to -xbox (Teamname: PriceIsGod)

Someone bought him, if it was someone on here. Thank you for saving me from my nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad