Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Probably won't know until after the scrimmage tomorrow morning as the team playing will have a practice after the scrimmage.

If I had to guess though (for fun).

Zucker McLeod Rosen
Greenway Krebs Ostlund
Wahlberg Helenius Murray
Fiddler-Schultz Dunne Warren
Jobst

Johnson Komarov
Gilbert Metsa
Clague Novikov
Prow

Levi
Sandstorm
Ratzlaff
They've stated that the "starters" will play in the two preseason games happening before the "pre-Europe" trip that starts Wednesday. There will only be one more preseason game for the "starters" to play in before the season starts in Prague. (And its against a German team).

So I doubt many of those listed above play on Monday.

Last edited:

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Lindy is definitely old school. To each his own but just like Herbies, modern coaches don't do that drill anymore.

I'm guessing Ruff doesn't do a lot of small area games. (That worries me a wee bit....)

I feel like he would also like Byram's preparation. He noted in the video above that he learned in Colorado how to be a good pro and keep your body prepared. If he took lessons from MacK on preparation and discipline then he is probably ahead of the others when it comes to conditioning. We have all heard the stories about how MacKinnon is super stringent on preparation, conditioning, and diet.
Totally accurate. Mitts can validate you on every point.

P.S. I've been told Mitts looks excellent in the Avs camp.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Lindy is definitely old school. To each his own but just like Herbies, modern coaches don't do that drill anymore.

I'm guessing Ruff doesn't do a lot of small area games. (That worries me a wee bit....)

Totally accurate. Mitts can validate you on every point.

P.S. I've been told Mitts looks excellent in the Avs camp.
We’re all past it bro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad