HUT Thread Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
the feels of getting 2 duration 3 cards in one bronze pack.

this ^...i got a dude from one of the euro leagues. Hc sparta or something it was one of them special bronzes i sold him for 10k now im pissed i should of kept him and did the collection but i had a hard on for trying to get an ovie or stamkos sotw n hfc..yea like that was gonna happen..ive had absolute garbage for luck this week in packs. ive spent my whole puck roll roughly 300k on packs and got ****.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
this ^...i got a dude from one of the euro leagues. Hc sparta or something it was one of them special bronzes i sold him for 10k now im pissed i should of kept him and did the collection but i had a hard on for trying to get an ovie or stamkos sotw n hfc..yea like that was gonna happen..ive had absolute garbage for luck this week in packs. ive spent my whole puck roll roughly 300k on packs and got ****.

im going to sell my collections/ a few cards and buy packs and try and make a team out of it lol its only a video game and im happy with my current team even if its not super OV - Crosby - Stammer.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
My Vrbata beat some dude's Chara in a fight because he doesn't know how to dodge well.

On this note, have any of you faced undodgeable spammers? I had a guy fight me 3 times in the same game, every time he just spammed the up RS punch and I couldn't dodge...then on the odd time when I did dodge and counter, he immediately started spamming again and I was trapped.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Can someone help me? I collected Florida 2 days ago and I still cant redeem the bonus, i have 27/27 players, 7/7 jerseys and 1/1 logo, I've tried going to dashboard and everything, its just not giving me the bonus. What do I do?

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Can someone help me? I collected Florida 2 days ago and I still cant redeem the bonus, i have 27/27 players, 7/7 jerseys and 1/1 logo, I've tried going to dashboard and everything, its just not giving me the bonus. What do I do?

everytime it does that 2 me i quit the game restart it when i go back into hut n my collections its always worked.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
does anyone think the silver market will go back up soon? or is it kind of a waste to start buying silver packs at this point in time?

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012

If restarting doesn't work, I've even made one of the jerseys active and surprisingly that worked twice for me.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
everytime it does that 2 me i quit the game restart it when i go back into hut n my collections its always worked.

If restarting doesn't work, I've even made one of the jerseys active and surprisingly that worked twice for me.

Restarting didn't work, I made Floridas logo and jerseys my active ones, and also I made a lineup full of Florida Panthers, still didnt do anything.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
if anyone on ps3 wants to borrow some collections lmk ill be on for a few hours

AHL 15k reward per team

abbotsford
adirondack
albany
binghamton
bridgeport
charlotte
chicago
hartford
hershey
lake erie
manchester
norfolk
portland
providence
rochester
rockford
san antonio
springfield
st john's
syracuse
texas
utica
wilkes barre

SHL 15k reward per team

Orebro
MODO

Sm-Liiga 15k reward per team

Blues
IFK

National League 21k reward per team

Ambri-piotta
bern
biel
fribourg
lugano

WHL 9k reward per team

Spokane

Prospect Team White 25k reward
Prospect Team Red 10k reward

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
My team atm:
Fleischmann-Backstrom-Versteeg
Bergenheim-Huberdeau (C) -Boyes
Schwartz-Lappierre-Etem
WHL guys on the 4th line

Mcdonagh-Edler
Carle-Salo
Campbell-Gudbranson

Lehtonen
Kiprusoff

Who do you recommend i pick up once i get more pucks, thought about adding E.Kane to play LW on the first line to push Fleischmann down to the second.Which RW should i go after (86-88ovr.) ?
I'm also trying to get Tarasenko for a cheap price to put on the third line.

What collections would you reccomend I try to get, just finished the Panthers

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
My team atm:
Fleischmann-Backstrom-Versteeg
Bergenheim-Huberdeau (C) -Boyes
Schwartz-Lappierre-Etem
WHL guys on the 4th line

Mcdonagh-Edler
Carle-Salo
Campbell-Gudbranson

Lehtonen
Kiprusoff

Who do you recommend i pick up once i get more pucks, thought about adding E.Kane to play LW on the first line to push Fleischmann down to the second.Which RW should i go after (86-88ovr.) ?
I'm also trying to get Tarasenko for a cheap price to put on the third line.

What collections would you reccomend I try to get, just finished the Panthers

devils is relatively easy as is dallas

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I just bought 3 collections off of "PriceIsGod" and everything went smooth. He didn't have a mic but he gave me a link to a chat site and it worked out fine.

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
if anyone on ps3 wants to borrow some collections lmk ill be on for a few hours

AHL 15k reward per team

abbotsford
adirondack
albany
binghamton
bridgeport
charlotte
chicago
hartford
hershey
lake erie
manchester
norfolk
portland
providence
rochester
rockford
san antonio
springfield
st john's
syracuse
texas
utica
wilkes barre

SHL 15k reward per team

Orebro
MODO

Sm-Liiga 15k reward per team

Blues
IFK

National League 21k reward per team

Ambri-piotta
bern
biel
fribourg
lugano

WHL 9k reward per team

Spokane

Prospect Team White 25k reward
Prospect Team Red 10k reward

How does borrowing a collection work? Trade offers, right?

chrigu6

May 5, 2012
I don't get the reward for collections anymore. Does anybody else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad