Proposal: Hoglander to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Oh, I said nothing of Hoglander, I don't see him as a fit in LA, regardless of how I value him.

Hoglander, Hughes AND Pettersson for a guy two seasons into a NCAA career though? That opinion is a special kind of stupid.

Vancouver geniuses can you please stop with your delusional one sided proposal regarding Kings RD prospects.
Can you just continue to irritate NY fans with your J.T.Miller proposals?

Reactions: deaderhead28

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I like Hoglander, but I would find it weird if he were the central piece in a deal to LA.

Right? I mean I thought you guys were well stocked with wingers, and really just half-assedly glanced at depth charts.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
He likely doesn’t move the needle much. Rather give that spot he’d take up to Vilardi or Turcotte.

I can't say I disagree. I too kind of think we'd be better off not making a move involving Hoglander, but I think it's because it gives an excuse to remove the Zachas/Kerfoots/Kapanens/Comphers of the world in proposals for our bigger fish.

Reactions: LAKings88

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
Vancouver geniuses can you please stop with your delusional one sided proposal regarding Kings RD prospects.
Can you just continue to irritate NY fans with your J.T.Miller proposals?
Yes and you’re definitely not delusional, no really….

Reactions: Cogburn

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
This level of delusion is on biblical proportions
The level of delusion from LA fans is biblical, can you honestly say any of those players are sure fire top pairing players. Because they arent. Bunch of 4/5s with Faber having the highest upside being a #3

Reactions: Metal Tattooist 71

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
This is why!
What would it take from the Jets?

View attachment 513393

Lol. I really don't think he was referring to recent draft picks. You'd have to be nuts to trade guys like Podz or Hoglander. Maybe as part of a massive trade up, sure. Very few circumstances where you would ever make a move like that though.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Trading Hoglander would be one of the stupidest things Rutherford/Allvin could do right now

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
I love how defensive fans get over their prospects. It’s crystal clear the kings/rangers are in the same boat where they have gotten fruits of their labours with stocked cupboards. And are not ready to leave the rebuild as that could mean moving some of their beloved prospects to take the next legit step. Which is all good but don’t get mad if teams like your prospects. If anything you should feel good about that. Doesn’t mean you have to trade them so chill.

Reactions: zcaptain

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I love how defensive fans get over their prospects. It’s crystal clear the kings/rangers are in the same boat where they have gotten fruits of their labours with stocked cupboards. And are not ready to leave the rebuild as that could mean moving some of their beloved prospects.

Sounds like a lot of our guys, who can't conceive of a Benningless team having success because it will sewer our hope at a lottery win, and will carry that sentiment even if we somehow fall backwards into a cup in the future.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
The level of delusion from LA fans is biblical, can you honestly say any of those players are sure fire top pairing players. Because they arent. Bunch of 4/5s with Faber having the highest upside being a #3

Yes, Kings prospects are not good.
This is the reason Vancouver desperately tries to trade with Kings.
Vancouver has garbage prospect pool and LA is not going to solve their misery.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Sounds more like it’s gotten personal. A simple no thanks we want to keep all of our prospects, not ready to let them go will do. No one said your prospects are trash. We lack and we want. Nothing more, nothing less. Kings appear to be ready to turn the corner on their rebuild and compete. Canucks are not there so it’s understandable how you look at a team with full cupboards. Am I wrong ?

Keep in mind not all of Canucks fans are out to get ya! I didn’t make this proposal.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ

Kings are not ready to share their prospect wealth with your team for sure.
With your garbage prospect pool there is not much to talk about.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad