Proposal: Hoglander to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
WPG gets younger in the deal, they also gain cap space and with Connor on the team Ehlers is more of a luxury as both pretty much play the same game. I could see Hoglander replacing Rathbone in the deal.
The downgrade from Scheifele to Horvat and Ehlers to Boeser isn’t worth the cap space nor Rathbone/Hoglander.

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
"Back up" that you have Rathbone love is in every one of your posts. In fact the last three post have you gushing over what a fantastic player he is "Rathbone is our best prospect, by a mile"
Maybe you should keep him, just like LA should keep Faber.

It is not me that ranked him in the Hockey Writers rankings, buddy. LOL

I do like him as a player, but he has his warts......as all young players do (Most)

But as of now............from this discussion. LA fans have suggested, that

Roy,
Durzi
Clarke
Faber
Spence

Are all greater than Hoglander and I am not even sure where Walker fits in ?

........I am not arguing that LA needs or wants him or not, and I actually don't want to move him

Now Boeser is a different case..........for a different debate

Last edited:

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
It is not me that ranked him in the Hockey Writers rankings, buddy. LOL

I do like him as a player, but he has his warts......as all young players do (Most)

But as of now............from this discussion. LA fans have suggested, that

Roy,
Durzi
Clarke
Faber
Spencer

Are all greater than Hoglander and I am not even sure where Walker fits in ?

........I am not arguing that LA needs or wants him or not, and I actually don't want to move him

Now Boeser is a different case..........for a different debate

Maybe it is an unpopular opinion but i don't think Roy or Spence are greater than Hoglander.
I would trade each of them in a 1vs1 trade

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Why would LA trade for Hoglander? Guy has 27 points last year in his most productive season. He's 5'9" and 185lbs. Kings need size and skill. NH makes no sense for LA, especially giving up Clarke. Miller or Boeser makes a lot more sense.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad