HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
you know this is gonna get MCG mad again, right? he was finally at ease and now you're teasing him with a closer relationship with Bon.
like you even let him empty your bank account and send videos to each other.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so TIL the nagging pain in my shoulder for the last 3 weeks was like... a partial separation or something? Stretching in the gym before my shoulder workout and felt that pop into the socket that took the nagging pain away but made it so, so, so tender all the way through. Also had two smaller pops afterwards when stretching.

that was fun, let me tell you

ok goodnight

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The US Government is just wild.

That's the only word I can use to describe it. Just nuts.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so TIL the nagging pain in my shoulder for the last 3 weeks was like... a partial separation or something? Stretching in the gym before my shoulder workout and felt that pop into the socket that took the nagging pain away but made it so, so, so tender all the way through. Also had two smaller pops afterwards when stretching.

that was fun, let me tell you

ok goodnight
Day 2: shoulder is really tender. Ow.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
BonMorrison Fact of the Day
While he publicly supports safe drinking water in places like Flint Michigan, @BonMorrison uses the highly expensive Smart Water for everything in life including: over watering his succulents & cacti, bathing and perhaps most insultingly - he doesn't actually drink it. He goes through 12 bottles a day just by SWISHING and spitting the water out. He's afraid that water secretly contains calories.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31 did you end up finishing the WWE 2K19 career mode?

I find it ends abruptly. As if they were building this story, and ran out of time, so quickly ended it. Did you play past where the story ends after you win? Is it just matches over and over again?

Like, I only got to a 62ish by the time the story ended lol

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
if by retained accountant you mean my mom and then the turbo tax app which i used incorrectly a couple years ago and got nonstop calls from the CRA for 6 months after over. :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if by retained accountant you mean my mom and then the turbo tax app which i used incorrectly a couple years ago and got nonstop calls from the CRA for 6 months after over. :laugh:

"used incorrectly" sure thing Bon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad