HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Have you guys seen the Bears mascot reaction? Hilarious.

ElectricGregariousAntelope-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Second famous last words. Playoffs are a whole other beast baby! The pundits will be spewing the same stuff all week I am sure.

A bonus for Sunday's game though: no Chris Collinsworth.

You’re right, it’ll be a bit tougher.

So we’ll probably win by 21 points instead

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Any Canadian that didn't adopt the Bills as their NFL team is a God damned fraud.

YEAH I SAID IT.

You want us to cheer for those sorry chumps? Hard no.

That said, I don't really have a favourite NFL team. I just know it's not Buffalo, geography be damned.

Wouldn't be the first time that's been a non-factor for me, anyways. :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
What's everyone's picks for the Superbowl?

As long as the Pats aren't there I'll be happy. :laugh:

I wouldn't mind seeing KC finally win something, but at the same time if the Eagles pull off the repeat I won't be too upset either.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I wouldn't mind seeing KC finally win something, but at the same time if the Eagles pull off the repeat I won't be too upset either.

I have NE vs KC & NO vs LA in the championship round. I can see both those games either way, but I'd likely put my money on Brady vs Brees for the Superbowl.

I'm hoping Who Dat pulls it out this year, because we should have pretty much everyone back next year, and can make another deep run. Would nice to see Brees have some strong playoff runs, and a Championship or Two before he retires.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Eagles vs. Chiefs with the Eagles winning as Andy Reid forgets to call a time out to setup a GW FG with 10 seconds to go.

If there’s a clock there will be a way for Reid to mess it up.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
LA vs LA would be pretty epic as well. For a city that didn't have a team a few years ago, to have two teams now facing off for the Superbowl? I'd watch. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Any Canadian that didn't adopt the Bills as their NFL team is a God damned fraud.

YEAH I SAID IT.

not canadian myself, but i grew watching them choke 4 times in a row. they've always been a joke.

also i dont understand Canadians always wanting us to cheer for someone specific. oh how come you dont like the Blue Jays? the Raptors? oh the last canadian team in the playoffs. lets cheer for them. no f*** those teams.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
not canadian myself, but i grew watching them choke 4 times in a row. they've always been a joke.

also i dont understand Canadians always wanting us to cheer for someone specific. oh how come you dont like the Blue Jays? the Raptors? oh the last canadian team in the playoffs. lets cheer for them. no **** those teams.

These people aren't real hockey fans tbh. When the Leafs get eliminated the LAST team I want to win is another Canadian team. That's worse case scenario shit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
These people aren't real hockey fans tbh. When the Leafs get eliminated the LAST team I want to win is another Canadian team. That's worse case scenario ****.
Same. I don’t give a shit if the Cup comes back to Canada if it’s not Montreal winning it. That’s stupid. After my team is out I cheer for whoever I want. Last year it was Washington solely because of Ovechkin.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I think TSN/Sportsnet/CBC have finally toned down that super-annoying "Canada's team" rhetoric whenever there's a dwindling number or one Canadian team left.

Maybe they finally figured out that every Canadian fanbase pretty much hates all the other Canadian teams, and you're not gonna find many Flames fans in Edmonton or vice-versa. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve watched so little hockey in the last year that when I do watch everyone annoys me. Like, it took me forever to realize SN added Burke and I let out a real “what the f***” when I saw he was a regular. Same with seeing his dumb commercials on SN.

Since the Habs mostly play on TSN, they’re definitely more tolerable but sometimes they annoy me. Not as much as the SN/CBC combo. I find it laughable they still have Darren Dreger as an “insider,” though.

On the Burke thing again, at least when TSN had personalities on as semi-regulars until they got a job again, mostly Tortorella, it was entertaining. Burke is just so archaic and annoyingly stupid. Tortorella would play off the rest of the guys and was at least entertaining on that panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad