HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
How did you use Turbo Tax wrong?? :laugh:

I filled in one of the boxes with the wrong number so it flipped everything around and made it look like I owed a shit load of money when really I was getting back like ... twenty bucks. It was a hassle for a while. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I filled in one of the boxes with the wrong number so it flipped everything around and made it look like I owed a **** load of money when really I was getting back like ... twenty bucks. It was a hassle for a while. :laugh:

Jeeez.

I was gonna say, Turbo Tax is like, Taxes For Dummies :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I filled in one of the boxes with the wrong number so it flipped everything around and made it look like I owed a **** load of money when really I was getting back like ... twenty bucks. It was a hassle for a while. :laugh:

you mean you filled in a box correctly and owed a shitload of money, so changed it and got 20 bucks instead

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
BonMorrison Fact of the Day
When the average person is hungry and craving a burger they'll usually open their Uber Eats app or check out their favourite burger joint in the neighbourhood. However resident Richie Rich imitator @BonMorrison goes one step further. He opens his UberPrivatef***ingJet app and flies to the Netherlands to satisfy his hunger with their famed $2,300 burger.

9u8cnl.jpg

The burger – which is confirmed as the world’s priciest by Guinness World Records – contains some of the most lavish ingredients you can buy, including lobster, caviar, foie gras, and truffle. Learn more here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What a day man.

Sometimes business dealings just drains your mind.

Doesn't help that I bashed my head this morning getting out of the car somehow. Luckily it was just a small cut, and I didn't need to go get stitches, but honestly, that may have been preferable to the day I had :laugh:

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kane in his reddit AMA said he’s not for net neutrality, lol k. Also his answer to that was so stupid that I don’t think he even knows what it is.

Like...what lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The greatest thread on an internet message board ever: Workout Programs

Read it and laugh or shake your head in disgust. 11 years later I hope the dude figured out how many days are in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad