HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
The site ahead may contain harmful programs

Firefox blocked this page because it might try to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.

how do i tell firefox to f*** off? i always go to this site and today are telling me no. i dont care about the warning. i just need access. can you change that in the options?

nevermind: you just have to yell f*** off and refresh

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Between paying for undergrad and graduate school all by myself I’m around 100k and I’m not even a doctor or lawyer :laugh:

I am however enrolled in the public service loan forgiveness program that Obama created. 8 years to go at a monthly payment of $250 a month and the rest will be forgiven after.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can someone write a post excusing me from work, that I can link to my boss in an email? :naughty:

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Can someone write a post excusing me from work, that I can link to my boss in an email? :naughty:

Just took three hours personal time and am leavin tomorrow at 2pm couldn’t take it. Well my friend is visiting from Chicago and rolling in that time so I’m like eh why not.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Currently at about $22k in loans I’ll need to pay back when I’m done fml

last statement I got was about £20k because I went to a uni in England (genius move). I pay a tiny amount a month on it though since I only make a little more than the threshhold atm. really I should opt to pay more but meh.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Between paying for undergrad and graduate school all by myself I’m around 100k and I’m not even a doctor or lawyer :laugh:

I am however enrolled in the public service loan forgiveness program that Obama created. 8 years to go at a monthly payment of $250 a month and the rest will be forgiven after.

One of the perils of having to defer awhile and not being able to at least pay the interest, which here is like 6-7%? It escalates so effing fast.

Daaaaaamn.

At least you only pay around 24K and the rest is forgiven.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
my plan was to file for bankruptcy.... but turns out every damn student in quebec has done it, so we'no longer allowed to put our school debt in there loll.

Reactions: Cor

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
my plan was to file for bankruptcy.... but turns out every damn student in quebec has done it, so we'no longer allowed to put our school debt in there loll.

In the USA they made it that way since the 70s or 80s.

If I was a knowledgeable teen I would have learned German in high school, and went to school in Germany for free as an international student. They have a program for international students to go for almost no cost.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF

this isnt really something I wanted to talk about, but im currently going through the bankruptcy application process (its related to debt I didnt personally accumulate though, so pls no shamerino) and I kind a hoped to sneakily throw some of my uni debt in there too but no dice :laugh:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
will never judge anyone for doing that. me its about telling them "suck it. im not paying" in a legal way. cuz yeah... im really stuck with it lol.

but the only one we can shame here is Bon for not helping his brothers out.

mine wasnt really "suck it, im not paying" it was more "it might be registered to SeidoN, but it sure aint being PAID by SeidoN" :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The current economy is quite f***ed, mainly for the current generation in the 18-30 age range.

Inflated Student Debt because the cost is asinine.

No one can afford to buy a home because the housing market is inflated.

Companies aren't paying entry level wages that match the economy, yet the older generation who has steered the economy this way, are wondering why the young adults aren't buying homes and live with roommates and are in massive debt.

So yeah, anyone who shames others for a financial situation suck.

Unfortunately, those who shame others, generally come from a situation where they have everything paid for them by a parent who only pay their new young employees the bare minimum.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
in all seriousness tho, people who shame others for that suck.

I guess im not so much bothered. but I had to do it because the job I went for dug through my financial history lol. it sits in my record for 6 years too and im coming up on 30, so better done sooner the better

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s okay, I’ll repay @BonMorrison when he buys my online course that will guarantee him $10,000 a day, and all it’ll cost is the low, low price of $5,000 per course (but there are 20 courses).

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
The current economy is quite ****ed, mainly for the current generation in the 18-30 age range.

Inflated Student Debt because the cost is asinine.

No one can afford to buy a home because the housing market is inflated.

Companies aren't paying entry level wages that match the economy, yet the older generation who has steered the economy this way, are wondering why the young adults aren't buying homes and live with roommates and are in massive debt.

So yeah, anyone who shames others for a financial situation suck.

Unfortunately, those who shame others, generally come from a situation where they have everything paid for them by a parent who only pay their new young employees the bare minimum.

I'm up for an "old people suck and screw over young people for the most selfish reasons" session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad