HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Day 4. I miss sleeping on my left side. I miss using my dominant driving hand. I miss not being in pain in the gym.

I use that tape Cesaro used on his shoulder tho

Not fun

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
this 2 hour drinking/driving thing where they can come to your door and take a breathalyzer is stupid.

It's essentially useless though. More of a deterrent and unless they get to your door like a second after you get home, it won't be admissible evidence as a lot of people get home from work or a party and consume alcohol.

So it's whatever. Ultimately, if you don't drink and drive, you have nothing to worry about.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
f***ing cold outside. nxt uk, chiefs game, cowboys game, sens vs Karlsson. good day to not go out.... but i will be crying at the end of the night, cuz the last two games MIGHT suck.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve finally encountered peak stupidity on Facebook with someone saying to not downplay the terrorism card in the OC Transpo crash. What the f***.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
some people want things to be terrorism to justify their narratives

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
First thing that was said in the sens board
One of the responses was “those damn terrorists throwing ice all over the roads.”

It’s always the same demographic that wants it to be terrorism.

I’m surprised to see mostly positive comments filled to the top of the comments sections on the stories of the Saudi teenager who got asylum.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@ColePens Cena’s stretches in his video with Sheamus are about to become a permanent thing in my workout routine lol

I actually watched that. I love those Sheamus videos. I love the idea of leaving your pride at the door and trying something else.

I was very shocked to hear the condition Cena was in with his back and body. The fact he had to travel with basically a brace. These guys put their bodies through absolute hell.

I definitely grabbed some of those stretches to add to my workout. There are A LOT of times I watch hockey just chilling in a chair. I have time to sit there and stretch.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I heard that the most liked post ever on the Bruins board was just a post that read “Fortnite”

Boom Roasted.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think I’m going to start an AEW TEW save and poach Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate.

I can’t wait until an AEW update.

That’s going to be so fun as long as they set the company to have the financial freedom they actually have.

I’m gonna have to make a list of different WWE/NXT expiry dates so as soon as it’s 30 days before their contract I offer a big deal

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
aight, time for the main event of the night... Cowboys reaching the NFC championship.
we're practically playing a home game looking at the crowd. wow feels good to say that as a Sens fan.....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can’t wait until an AEW update.

That’s going to be so fun as long as they set the company to have the financial freedom they actually have.

I’m gonna have to make a list of different WWE/NXT expiry dates so as soon as it’s 30 days before their contract I offer a big deal
I set them to have $25,000,000 cash starting. I believe it’s the most that can be set to start. I’m going to go in and tinker with them a little bit and play around with some stuff. I want it to be more traditional rather than mainstream being a huge component.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I set them to have $25,000,000 cash starting. I believe it’s the most that can be set to start. I’m going to go in and tinker with them a little bit and play around with some stuff. I want it to be more traditional rather than mainstream being a huge component.

Wait, is there an update already? Or did you select “create a promotion” in a game and do it that way?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wait, is there an update already? Or did you select “create a promotion” in a game and do it that way?
Created the promotion.

Going to sign the big names to contracts but start with no TV deal and see if I can land a deal. If not then I’ll restart with a TV deal in place too.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Created the promotion.

Going to sign the big names to contracts but start with no TV deal and see if I can land a deal. If not then I’ll restart with a TV deal in place too.

Yeah I think I’ll set up a TV Deal with TBS or TNT in mine lol

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
For sure but this is why I love sports and watch them. Dat damn hope.

Still in it if this counts.... huhuh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad