HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if buddy catches that, with the time left and 6 points difference... i dont know, Eagles could have come with it...
whatever, didnt happen and im happy. now Saints should go next, so Cor shuts the hell up, too.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
You should try breaking both shoulders and then living the rest of your life with maybe 85% mobility in each one like me.

You dang complainer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The early stuff coming out about this bus crash really doesn’t look good for the driver or OC Transpo at all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The early stuff coming out about this bus crash really doesn’t look good for the driver or OC Transpo at all.

Pretty crazy for someone like me who used to be at Westboro station every day until a few months ago

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Pretty crazy for someone like me who used to be at Westboro station every day until a few months ago
Dude, when I was taking the bus everyday that was the exact spot I sit in on the double deckers too.

Now that I use the park and ride at Fallowfield I just sit on the bottom.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo Trump actually got McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s for that WH dinner. :biglaugh:

As one of the Clemson players said, “I thought it was a joke.”

Reactions: SeidoN

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Yo Trump actually got McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s for that WH dinner. :biglaugh:

As one of the Clemson players said, “I thought it was a joke.”

that motherf***er actually said "I would think that its their favourite food" big yikes

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
this is some hard guilt tripping, jfc.

Yeah. You've ruined my life and plans Bon.

Naaaaah. It's just not completely my style of show anymore. I don't really love EDM shows at this point of my life - especially with somebody like Jai where (even though the studio stuff is amazing) all the audio will just be tracks, etc. I no longer do the drugs required for this!

Now if he could get Kamtin from Chain Gang and Teenage Wrist to come along to do his vocals...

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bring the whole party kit.

last night i have a visitor for the room, roomate is at the store, "delivery" man comes at the same time.... the f***ing door handle breaks from the outside everyones stuck outside. im stuck inside. f***ing pathetic and hilarious situation. up to stupid Disclose to take the door out. well it took me an hour guys.... lol.
it was so sad seeing me with a hammer and everyone was pissed and potential roomate left way before i finished. im just gonna laugh it out.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@BonMorrison did you see the Gillette ad?

So many people are mad over it, but for the wrong reason. Like they are mad at "Oh, stop hating on Men, blah blah blah" when people should actually be mad about them lumping in two elementary aged boys wrestling on the playground to mean they are going to Sexually Harass women when they are older.

They essentially took like, wrestling, bullying, cyber bullying, #MeToo and then Sexual Harassment in general, and just tried to squish it all into one commercial of "Men should be better!", as if two kids wrestling on the playground is as bad as Sexual Harassment.

Either that, or they are implying wrestling on the playground will led to them growing up to Sexually Harass people, which is also laughable.

I actually think this (meaning "This isn't the best a Men can get" was a good ad for Gillette to do, but they missed the mark so hard by not focusing on just like the Sexual Harassment/#MeToo which is front in center in society right now. Instead they tried to also include bullying and cyber bullying, and boys will be boys, stuff, and it just missed the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad