1999 Mario "...and one save" commercial

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

connor35

May 10, 2006
I can't find a copy of this anywhere, not YouTube or anywhere else.

But it was the coolest commercial ever.

Anyone have a copy?

You know the one, skates on the ice, narrator slowly reads off Mario's stats.
Camera pans out from skates to all of Mario.
He takes a slapper, camera follows the puck.
GLOVED by a goalie. And the goalie removes his mask as the narrator says "And one save."

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
@connor35 "I can't find this"

@BlindWillyMcHurt "i gotchu"

enhance-super-troopers.gif

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hey while we're here...

I have a recollection of a promo song for the Pens back in the 80s (when I was growing up in PGH) that had the words "Pittsburgh Penguins play power hockey/That's the name of the game"

Anyone else? I have never been able to track it down via Google/YT.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Hey while we're here...

I have a recollection of a promo song for the Pens back in the 80s (when I was growing up in PGH) that had the words "Pittsburgh Penguins play power hockey/That's the name of the game"

This one I have never heard before, so I'd be interested in hearing it if anyone found it.

Heck, take it to the arena and see if the players get inspired.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hey while we're here...

Well I searched for quite a while but this one I cannot find... sorry. I even sat through a tranche of general 80s Pittsburgh commercials in the hopes it would pop up but nada. Please accept this Mario Lemieux 80s Snickers commercial as a consolation prize:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad