OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Its been 84 years... But now Karlsson is here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Question. I read there was a lot of talk of the US ditching putting their clocks back in October and staying on DST permanently. Would that mean from Oct-March the time difference to the UK would be -4 instead of -5?
There has been a lot of talk about it over the years in Canada and the USA. Never seems to change though.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Oops my cat ate half an edible last night :laugh:

I cut a gummy I had in half and put the other half in a plastic baggie, and I woke up this morning to the baggie completely destroyed and the edible gone. I read that she'll be fine, so I mostly find it funny more than anything, but yeah my cat is zooted today :laugh:

Yikes!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

I cut a gummy I had in half and put the other half in a plastic baggie, and I woke up this morning to the baggie completely destroyed and the edible gone. I read that she'll be fine, so I mostly find it funny more than anything, but yeah my cat is zooted today :laugh:

Could be worse. A mother of a kid I coached in fall let her toddler get into a whole bunch of edibles. Got arrested.

And that was just the first practice.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Poor thing. :laugh:

Seriously tho man…be more responsible next time. :shakehead

Reactions: Gurglesons

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Poor thing. :laugh:

Seriously tho man…be more responsible next time. :shakehead

She was fine, she was just a bit more friendly than usual. She's definitely good today :laugh:

But yeah, I sometimes forget how adventurous she is. I once bought a box of chicken melts from Costco that were individually packaged, and I left the box out on my counter after making one. She got into the box, took one of the melts out of its bag and ate the frozen chicken.

The thing that sucks with her is that she knows how to open up doors, so she sometimes opens up my cabinets to get inside of them. I keep my edibles inside of my pantry and she has opened that up to get to the cat treats that I also keep in my pantry.

Idiotic that this shit is still not done.

I actually think the USA got rid of changing the clocks. I believe everywhere will be on permanent DSL.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
She was fine, she was just a bit more friendly than usual. She's definitely good today :laugh:

But yeah, I sometimes forget how adventurous she is. I once bought a box of chicken melts from Costco that were individually packaged, and I left the box out on my counter after making one. She got into the box, took one of the melts out of its bag and ate the frozen chicken.

The thing that sucks with her is that she knows how to open up doors, so she sometimes opens up my cabinets to get inside of them. I keep my edibles inside of my pantry and she has opened that up to get to the cat treats that I also keep in my pantry.

I actually think the USA got rid of changing the clocks. I believe everywhere will be on permanent DSL.
lips.gif

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Move one or the other. :) Or put your edibles in the fridge??

And no I’m not trying to sound like an ass on purpose (hell I’m hitting a bong right now as we speak..:laugh:), I just take feline/canine/pet safety extra super-duper seriously and hate whenever I read this kind of stuff. As generally it makes us folks who blaze or eat edibles etc. look stereotypically lazy and irresponsible.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Given the immense collection of Crown Royal bags we found when my grandma passed and we cleaned out her attic...well I have a suspicion.

Also, the word suspicion looks super weird when you type it. I had to google to make sure I was actually spelling it correctly.

Yeah, I ended up with more than a few bottles (most unopened, weird) when my grandmother died. Take a drink every year on her birthday just like she'd want me to.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm on Chapter 16 of VC4 and good god it's such a good game. I'm so glad I picked this back up. It's not an overly "difficult" game outside of a few specific boss fights, but it's a very fun game with a really enjoyable cast and story.

I wanted to buy the DLC for VC4, and I saw on the Nintendo Store that it was $25 for 5 DLCs. What was it on Steam? You could get the base game, all of the DLC and the original Valkyria Chronicles for $14. Needless to say, I now have it on Steam in addition to Switch :laugh:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Had my last day at physio today...been over a year I been going since I was hit by a truck on my ebike. Feel better now, but physio is too pricey at $400 per month.

Reactions: Zirakzigil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad