GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/3/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
great work ghost. If bench him the rest of the game for that lazy play leading to an oilers short handed goal

KlichkoBro*

Not a great game for him.

He's still better than anyone in the whole Columbus organization.

:facepalm: :laugh::handclap: Ignorant stupidity at it's finest. Especially considering that 2 Jackets d-men and a forward were named untouchable for the North American young stars team.

Last edited by a moderator:

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
kassian hasn't done much and that 4 minute high stick was stupid but its great to see him mix it up with the flyers going after hall now and being *****es

incognito Burrito*

Congrats to Julien on tying Art Ross for most wins in Bruins history

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I love Jagr, but my god, watching the Wild feed (**** Romanuk :help:), LaPanta and Greenlay can't stop talking about Jagr.

EDIT: My bad, was not aware of the amazing circumstances.

Last edited:

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Boedker with his first as an Avalanche. I hope Roy throws out Boedker-MacKinnon-Duchene for **** and giggles. Easily fastest line in the league if he does.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Buffalo's PP was so bad until that last shot. Something had to give eventually.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
:facepalm: :laugh::handclap: Ignorant stupidity at it's fines. Especially considering that 2 Jackets d-men and a forward were named untouchable for the North American young stars team.
Like any of that matters. Ghost is better than all of them and he's still a rookie. This was his worst game ever, yet he's still shown more talent in this game than Seth Jones or Ryan Murray ever have.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Corrado makes a nice move to evade pressure and get out of the pocket and passes it to Marincin, who immediately does Marincin things and gives it away.

Seriously, what the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad