GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/3/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlichkoBro*

And another bad defensive play from Gostisbehere. He's on the roll tonight. His defense is atrocious. Directly responsible for 2 goals against already.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Foligno scores.
Hamilton ties.
Deslauriers gives Buffalo the lead.

All three goals hit pipe and went in.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Hahaha!

Wasn't a dive!
Wasn't a trip!

Some of the biggest set of blinders I've ever seen.

the Hall goal? wasn't a trip. it was a player who waited as long as he could to make a move at full speed.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
the Hall goal? wasn't a trip. it was a player who waited as long as he could to make a move at full speed.

Yeah when he dove and took out his feet? Totally wasn't a trip...take off the homer glasses.

I honestly can't tell if your trolling just for kicks or if you seriously believe what you're typing.

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I remember when McDavid scored 2 games ago. They said he was on a "1 point streak"

Oh Sportsnet.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
FolIgno goal in Buffalo was awesome. I'm on a phone so I can't post clip

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Leafs play a good honest game now. You can see what the culture change has done. Once they gain more talent and experience, they will be in the playoffs.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
And another bad defensive play from Gostisbehere. He's on the roll tonight. His defense is atrocious. Directly responsible for 2 goals against already.
Jackets fan still salty about the poll thread? Guess you didn't watch the 1st period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad