GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/3/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlichkoBro*

Jackets fan still salty about the poll thread? Guess you didn't watch the 1st period.
Don't care about the poll. Just decided to watch the new Norris favorite. He proves my points perfectly. Enjoy his defense.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Flames score off an uncallled hand pass. Remember guys...getting it right is all that matters

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Pretty sure I just saw Giroux whine his way into evening up the calls.

UglyStupidAds

Sep 17, 2005
Edmonton
As if the intentional injury whining is any better.
Fan of team A: My team is hard done by! No Calls! Other teams are mean to us!
Fan of team B: No, MY TEAM is hard done by! Why do the refs hate us? Quit trying to injure our players?

The conversation above is one as old as time.

Oilers dominated period 1, Flyers mostly dominated period 2. Unlucky not to be a closer game. I'm enjoying the nastiness that the Oilers have recently. The presences of Maroon, Pardy and Cracknell are rubbing off on the others.

KlichkoBro*

Did you watch the 1st period? Simple question.

Proving your point lol.

No, I watched another game. Don't say that he saved his magic personally for me and exploded in the 2nd.
Ghost is also a coward. Takes a shot at Hall and hides behind Simmonds.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Ghost takes a shot and gets a shot back. Crowd ensues. Only part to fret about was Schenn hitting his head, that could've been bad. If I'm a scorer and I'm up 3-0, why the hell would I fight?

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Ghost takes a shot and gets a shot back. Crowd ensues. Only part to fret about was Schenn hitting his head, that could've been bad. If I'm a scorer and I'm up 3-0, why the hell would I fight?

hall is a firecracker. im glad the oilers team stood up for each other

KlichkoBro*

Hat-trick for Ghost!
The Flyers fans should have been throwing hats on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad