GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Hopefully the Sens trade him before it's too late for them. Ericsson and Kindl are available. We'd be happy to give them a hand.

I just checked, he had 30 minutes TOI. Definitely was gassed on that 3-on-3. Can't jump on the rush if you're not going to be able to make it back at all.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Does Seguin even take faceoffs? All I'm doing is stat watching for my fantasy league since I'm not home and thus, don't have my Center Ice. He's always at 0. lol, what gives?

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Does Seguin even take faceoffs? All I'm doing is stat watching for my fantasy league since I'm not home and thus, don't have my Center Ice. He's always at 0. lol, what gives?

For right now, Eakin is centering Benn and Seguin. Those two have needed a defensive conscience to play with them, and the Stars have no RWs to fit the bill, so they moved Seguin to the wing.

Evergreen

Hornqvist is a guy who doesn't get enough attention for how chippy he plays. I'm not saying this because of the play that just happened on Smith. I don't think that play was all that bad, actually, and I think Smith was selling it as usual.

But it just reminded me that before he came to Pittsburgh, I didn't realize how annoying he was. The guy never shuts up and is always in goalies' faces. He is always yapping.

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Anyone notice Smith looking at the score clock for a good thirty seconds after getting up. Gotta make sure that penalty goes up.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Pittsburgh defense is a joke right now against the Yotes. Fleury playing really well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
For right now, Eakin is centering Benn and Seguin. Those two have needed a defensive conscience to play with them, and the Stars have no RWs to fit the bill, so they moved Seguin to the wing.

Well, that explains it. I thought Seguin was just really, really bad at faceoffs or something. :laugh:

I'm surprised they didn't go with Benn-Seguin-Sharp, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium