GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Coach's job in danger? This guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing, and surely they could have assistants a little smarter than cement head Tocchet.

I don't know the Pens that well, but what can a coach do when Crosby is the best penalty killer for the other team? So many forced passes through like 3 players... this isn't the QMJHL, Sid.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Bollig shouldn't have shoved him before then.

So far we've seen Bollig and Sedin get in each others faces, and Hudler and Dorsett in each others faces.

So lets have a Hudler Sedin fight to start the 3rd:laugh:

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
I don't know the Pens that well, but what can a coach do when Crosby is the best penalty killer for the other team? So many forced passes through like 3 players... this isn't the QMJHL, Sid.

Yeah Crosby did that all last year too. I think the league wide changes to penalty kill systems over the past few years have really countered his play style. The passing lanes he used to exploit just aren't there now.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Flames finally decide to show some effort. Even if they pull out a win I won't be too impressed overall. Nice goal though

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I said it before the season started that the lack of defensive depth was actually going to hurt their offense. When you have Lovejoy and Scuderi handling the puck like a grenade, your transition is going to suck.

I remember when the Habs were killed with injuries a few years ago and no one could get the puck up the ice. I know that feel.

Also, I forgot to mention, just in general tonight... so many goals. Love it.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
do the yotes announcers get super excited at everything every game, or is it just this one? (that wasn't meant as an insult, I just got highly reminded of our radio announcer)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
do the yotes announcers get super excited at everything every game, or is it just this one? (that wasn't meant as an insult, I just got highly reminded of our radio announcer)

If you watched the Coyotes last season for 82 games this would be very exciting to you too :snide:

Yeah they are a little excitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad