GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Zidlicky sent that Hawk head first into Berube's cup.

Wait.. Does the Islanders coach have a pair of glasses that detaches at the middle?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Pens lack of offense through the first four periods is honestly baffling. I expected them to be similar to Dallas with lots of high-scoring games due to their super-hot offense and weak defense.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Colorado has actually put up a lot of goals in the first few games.

nine goals in 4 and a half periods

there's rumors of a third period last game, but I'm pretty sure that never happened

putting a competent top 3 defenseman next to EJ definitely helped...beauch has 5 assists (though Holden and Guenin getting ice time pretty much explain every goal against tonight..that and varly doesn't seem to be in form yet)

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
The Pens lack of offense through the first four periods is honestly baffling. I expected them to be similar to Dallas with lots of high-scoring games due to their super-hot offense and weak defense.

80 games to go. They'll be fine.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006

I said it before the season started that the lack of defensive depth was actually going to hurt their offense. When you have Lovejoy and Scuderi handling the puck like a grenade, your transition is going to suck.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

It's been 4.5 periods. Crosby, Kessel, Malkin, Letang...those guys are just way too talented to be shut down for long.

I bet they will breakout against the Leafs in a week :laugh:

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
McCann with his first NHL goal, beautiful snipe. Should have had his first NHL point last game, but what a way to get it officially!

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Trade Hiller already

(Defense has been terrible this game, but I like blaming Hiller)

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Future is clearly now in Vancouver.

Coyotes back in front.

One thing that I think hurts the Penguins is they are not a particularly fast team. Hard to play wide open hockey without a ton of speed. Kessel helps, but there are quite a few guys who are slow or average skaters on that roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad