GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
A hunned percent, interference. League got it right...Price had no room to move after Bergy made contact

So long as he stays outside the crease, Bergeron has no obligation to step aside and give him room to move. If there was any contact it was pretty slight and as much Emelin's fault as anything.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Flames/Canucks have been playing for 30 seconds and haven't had a fight yet. I'm confused

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
It's actually surprisingly... entertaining and awesome to watch that kinda game when you don't care about the result.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
We get it, the bruins never lost to the habs, its always the refs fault, its the same story since i can remember habs bruins games, since the early 80s.

Yup. All the refs fault that they were outshot 40-20.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
decimated by trades

To some degree if we go back a year you have a point but not what I was referring to.

If you think Hamilton was a franchise changing loss you are mistaken, he has a huge potential but was not without some typical growing pains for a player of his skill set and age. Losing Boychuk was way worse and we are a year and a GM removed.

Seidenberg out for 8 weeks with back surgery

Chara hurt in 1st preseason game

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
So long as he stays outside the crease, Bergeron has no obligation to step aside and give him room to move. If there was any contact it was pretty slight and as much Emelin's fault as anything.

He was still stopping Price from moving regardless of whether he had a skate in or not...it's like saying you can simply just step outside then stick your hands in the crease (exaggeration, I know). And even at that, I think Bergy was in the crease slightly. Borderline, but the league ruled it a goal

Ok,

#1. show me the contact.

#2. explain why he "allegedly" contacted the goalie.

I don't have the video on hand, but the overhead view clearly shows he makes contact to Price's thighs...even after, he had enough time to distance himself but he didn't and Price didn't have enough room

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
He was still stopping Price from moving regardless of whether he had a skate in or not...it's like saying you can simply just step outside then stick your hands in the crease (exaggeration, I know). And even at that, I think Bergy was in the crease slightly. Borderline, but the league ruled it a goal

I don't have the video on hand, but the overhead view clearly shows he makes contact to Price's thighs...even after, he had enough time to distance himself but he didn't and Price didn't have enough room

Was a very close play. Could have gone either way IMO.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
We get it, the bruins never lost to the habs, its always the refs fault, its the same story since i can remember habs bruins games, since the early 80s.

Straw man fallacy at its best.

Regardless of the outcome that particular goal should not have been disallowed.

If we go by that logic the goal that eliminated the B's in the 2012 playoffs vs the caps was absolute ass rape on TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad