GDT: HFBoards GDT - 10/10/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I have seen Keith do that too but I still consider him the best dman.
Everyone does it but Karlsson is just too overly aggressive. Gets him points but I hate players who take way too many risks. He has the green light too much IMO but I've had this discussion a ton.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Kane and Panarin just played 2-man globetrotters on the NYIs.

Kane with his 6th point in 2.5 games.

He's clearly very distracted.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Jesus, it must be hard being a canes fan. I didnt see the game, but it sounds like they were pouring it on (specifically, the goal) tonight and still managed to lose.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
Jesus, it must be hard being a canes fan. I didnt see the game, but it sounds like they were pouring it on (specifically, the goal) tonight and still managed to lose.

I'll trade with them any day - I'll take seeing my team suck for a decade after seeing them win a cup.

Beats the hell out of watching my team fizzle out in the 2nd round every year.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Habs won a game vs. the decimated Bruins D corps.

Congrats.

miss-j-alexander-shocked.gif

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
We capitalized on your mistakes while playing our team game with confidence in our goaltender, and we had to kill like seven penalties. That's why we're a top team and Edmonton had four firsts out there with the goalie pulled.

Sorry, top teams don't need a 100% conversion rate on opposition mistakes in order to generate anything offensively.

This is the first hockey game I've seen where a teams forwards may as well have stayed home and their team managed to win the game.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Everyone does it but Karlsson is just too overly aggressive. Gets him points but I hate players who take way too many risks. He has the green light too much IMO but I've had this discussion a ton.

The best offensive dmen usually read the game at a very high lvl which allows them to pick their spots very carefully, obviously sometimes it comes back to bite them but theres a reason why they all take risks. In Karlsson's case he has another bonus which is his skating, even if does get caught he can still get back defensively (not always but alot more compared to other dmen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad