Waived: Happy Trails Dale Weise (Waived - Unclaimed)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

rajaampat

Jan 11, 2019
Has he been picked up yet? If it helps I'll chip in for the Uber.
I did a search and saw he was on waivers in 2011 as well..I will chip in and tip the driver! If we get rid of Finnish Scarface and Boat Anchor Overpaid Veteran Dman , I think the fan base would spring for a stretch limo

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
"Waived."

mmxXHqEYBX-2.png

"Hey, this doesn't look like the PPL Center........"

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Fletch is fine with carrying 6 dmen and not calling anyone up.

Whose to say he calls anyone up to replace Weise? He might just roll with only 12 forwards too.

He will probably just activate a goalie soon and carry 3.

Anything but calling up Myers and NAK.
If the intention of Gordon was always to play Folin during AMac's short stint on the shelf, I understand not calling Myers up. Better for him to keep playing instead of sitting as a warm body. Temporarily riding with 6 D was not an issue.

With Weal and potentially Weise off the main roster, there will need to be a replacement if Weise is claimed.

Patience. ;)

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
His salary for next year is 1.75 mill so a 600k savings from his cap hit. One would assume that would excite a team like the Ottawa Senators

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If the intention of Gordon was always to play Folin during AMac's short stint on the shelf, I understand not calling Myers up. Better for him to keep playing instead of sitting as a warm body. Temporarily riding with 6 D was not an issue.

With Weal and potentially Weise off the main roster, there will need to be a replacement if Weise is claimed.

Patience. ;)

This organization doesn't deserve anymore patience from anyone.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
This organization doesn't deserve anymore patience from anyone.

This year did not go as planned, but patience is still needed.

There are (were, if you take away one for Hart stepping in) 4 major holes in this roster that could be filled from within, but it didn't make sense to try to fill them all this year.

The team really should have been a playoff bubble team this year, not the going show that it is, but it's not going to get fixed mid-season.

All major improvements will happen in the offseason. Hence, patience. ;)

We all want to see the shiny new toys, but it doesn't help anyone if they come in and are underused.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This year did not go as planned, but patience is still needed.

There are (were, if you take away one for Hart stepping in) 4 major holes in this roster that could be filled from within, but it didn't make sense to try to fill them all this year.

The team really should have been a playoff bubble team this year, not the going show that it is, but it's not going to get fixed mid-season.

All major improvements will happen in the offseason. Hence, patience. ;)

We all want to see the shiny new toys, but it doesn't help anyone if they come in and are underused.

Nope. I got none for them. They gotta win my patience back and they havent yet. They can start by calling up Myers. Easy decision that they are making exceedingly difficult.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad