Value of: Hampus Lindholm &/or Rickard Rakell Auction!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Florida is my guess. He's going out east for one. High profile players tend to get traded to the other conference.

Florida seems like a perfect fit long term

duckpuck

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2007
To
Ducks
2022 1st
Sandin
Robertson
Mrazek

To
Leafs
Lindholm 50 % retained
Stolarz
Delauries

Interesting. How do you break it down?

Lindholm (50%) for 2022 1st and Robertson and Mrazek (negative value).

Stolarz and Desl for Sandin

That Mrazek contract is pretty brutal. And I don't think the Ducks can trade Des after trading Manson - but maybe they can with Carrick still on the ice. Need someone to protect the young guys.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Interesting. How do you break it down?

Lindholm (50%) for 2022 1st and Robertson and Mrazek (negative value).

Stolarz and Desl for Sandin

That Mrazek contract is pretty brutal. And I don't think the Ducks can trade Des after trading Manson - but maybe they can with Carrick still on the ice. Need someone to protect the young guys.
Just tried to put together the cumulative value necessary to grab the pieces I believe the leafs would need to be honest.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
If Chariot goes to the Blues than Lindholm to the Leafs is almost certain. I can see the Leafs waiting till the last day to accrue max cap room to go after a goalie as well.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Looks like Florida is out, and Chariot is gone.... Weird I feel like Florida could have paid a little more and gotten twice the player with Lindholm.... moving on.

Reactions: Arthuros and banks

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Man giving up one of Sandin or Lily would suck. They could be top 4 defensman caliber players by the end of the season/ mid next season.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
2023 1st
Suzuki
Bear (Expiring RFA as a cap balancer/replacement body for the rest of the season)

for

Lindholm (50%)

I don't feel good about it from a Carolina perspective. Lindholm might be too good for the team's needs (the defense of an offense/defense situational platoon with DeAngelo).

Potentially one of Slavin, Lindholm and Pesce on ice at all times 5v5 would be insane, though. So much for last change advantage.

Reactions: SlavinAway

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
2023 1st
Suzuki
Bear (Expiring RFA as a cap balancer/replacement body for the rest of the season)

for

Lindholm (50%)

I don't feel good about it from a Carolina perspective. Lindholm might be too good for the team's needs (the defense of an offense/defense situational platoon with DeAngelo).

Potentially one of Slavin, Lindholm and Pesce on ice at all times 5v5 would be insane, though. So much for last change advantage.

Swap out Suzuki for Nikishin?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
If Chariot goes to the Blues than Lindholm to the Leafs is almost certain. I can see the Leafs waiting till the last day to accrue max cap room to go after a goalie as well.

I’ll take that bet against your certainty there. I think they can afford a deal around a max retained Giordano but not Lindholm.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I’ll take that bet against your certainty there. I think they can afford a deal around a max retained Giordano but not Lindholm.
I am thinking the Leafs are talking to Van, Isles and Ana right now
IMO the Isles is the team we should focus on. Even if we have to overpay, Varly+Mayfield is 2 assets we need from 1 club.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Looks like Florida is out, and Chariot is gone.... Weird I feel like Florida could have paid a little more and gotten twice the player with Lindholm.... moving on.
Possibly he knew he was a pure rental there unlike in Boston where the Ducks could be getting better value in an extended Lindholm.

Simply put, Boston could have a better offer on the table that Florida wasn’t going to match because Lindholm may be signing a contract with them thus upping his value to the Ducks where no one is matching Bostons offer?

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Boston was one.

Boston needs both. Lets be honest. Based on Chiarot value? Anaheim should demand a first + B Prospect + 2 second round picks. If not? Anaheim shops elsewhere with Rangers if they want the Duo

Rangers have 29+ million cap space. They can resign Lindholm and Rakell. I think Anaheims business will be 100% go with them based on assets available. And the cap space they have for re signing. If not? Then Anaheim should sell individually imo

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
To
Ducks
2022 1st
Sandin
Robertson
Mrazek

To
Leafs
Lindholm 50 % retained
Stolarz
Delauries

Anaheim shouldn’t be relying on Mrazek as its second string option. Dostal isn’t ready yet. And you’re taking Stolarz, Lindholm, and our best gritty forward in Deslauriers.

And Anaheim has to eat Mrazek contract because it’s horrible. This doesn’t work in my opinion. Mrazek is a minus, you pay someone to take that contract on. And that just isn’t worth it. Ducks pass… Rangers and Boston will have something worth while imo

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
For a signed Lindholm I don't think it's laughable at all. If certainly seems like Boston's interest is tied to that extension as, as well.

He’s not lying. From Lindholms camp? They are willing to negotiate before the trade from Anaheim

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Leafs should pay the premium. And try to work out an extension. Send out Muzzin idc. Lindholm is such a beauty.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Boston needs both. Lets be honest. Based on Chiarot value? Anaheim should demand a first + B Prospect + 2 second round picks. If not? Anaheim shops elsewhere with Rangers if they want the Duo

Rangers have 29+ million cap space. They can resign Lindholm and Rakell. I think Anaheims business will be 100% go with them based on assets available. And the cap space they have for re signing. If not? Then Anaheim should sell individually imo

Rangers don’t have the space to re-sign. Fox and Zibby have huge raises kicking in.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
He’s not lying. From Lindholms camp? They are willing to negotiate before the trade from Anaheim
Not lying about what?

Boston has apparently been given permission to talk extension with Lindholm prior to a trade and he has been open to discussing it with them.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Rangers don’t have the space to re-sign. Fox and Zibby have huge raises kicking in.

You have 29+ million in cap one of the most in the entire league. You’re using all of it on Fox and Zibby? TSN keeps linking Anaheim to NYR for that very reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad