Value of: Hampus Lindholm &/or Rickard Rakell Auction!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
What? You think you can get a 1st pairing defensemen for less?

You can get 1st pairing D, many years younger and signed for 3 more years for just slightly more than the ask for rental Lindholm…

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Anyone have an idea what Lindholm is looking for in his next deal? AAV and term?

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Actual Grade A top prospects among contenders are rare.

For that group of teams, that must mean a flavor of the year (a recent 1st that an organization/fanbase is hyping up because they don't have anything better to pump the tires on). It's not a crazy ask in the context of Chiarot.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I hope the Ducks just re-sign him. He's so damn underrated and an elite shutdown defensemen. Playing with 19 yr old Drysdale this year, Lindholm is -1 and his partner (who he has been paired with every single game) is -19.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
You can get 1st pairing D, many years younger and signed for 3 more years for just slightly more than the ask for rental Lindholm…
Ya and Lindholm would be signed for 8 years in this scenario.

I would rather have Lindholm longterm then Chychrun for 3 years.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I hope the Ducks just re-sign him. He's so damn underrated and an elite shutdown defensemen. Playing with 19 yr old Drysdale this year, Lindholm is -1 and his partner (who he has been paired with every single game) is -19.
Not sure if its money or term

But sounds like Lindholm/agent want (on top of the cash) 7 or 8 years and NTC

But Ducks not willing to give both

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
What? You think you can get a 1st pairing defensemen for less?
With an extension, it's fine. Without it, I don't see anyone giving up a grade A prospect for rental. But then we all have different definition of what that is. I don't see anyone giving up a Bodqvist for example.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
If I am Boston, I pay it IF there is a deal in place. Boston is in a weird place where they are contending AND have a young Pasta/McAvoy/Swayman core... but so badly need to keep picks to throw darts at trying to find their next #1C... so the extra 1st or whatever that Chychrun would demand might not be worth it.

Both teams make sense. Boston can afford 22’ late first + Lysell + 23’ second. Easy deal with Boston. No need to deal with Toronto when they keep wanting to throw the negative value of Mrazek in any shape or form of a trade

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Actual Grade A top prospects among contenders are rare.

For that group of teams, that must mean a flavor of the year (a recent 1st that an organization/fanbase is hyping up because they don't have anything better to pump the tires on). It's not a crazy ask in the context of Chiarot.

that’s why Boston makes the most sense. Lysell fills the asking price of Anaheims GM demands. Boston has all the pieces they are asking for. And you know Anaheims history! They love their Swedes and their Finn’s

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
that’s why Boston makes the most sense. Lysell fills the asking price of Anaheims GM demands. Boston has all the pieces they are asking for

Ya a recent late first round pick whose tracking well is probably the best top prospect someone can get for a rental. Not gonna be a recent top 10 pick.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Ya a recent late first round pick whose tracking well is probably the best top prospect someone can get for a rental. Not gonna be a recent top 10 pick.

that’s why I would bet my bottom dollar Boston is being quiet. Let the Rangers, and Florida take all the headlines in the media. But Boston doesn’t play, they are always active during the deadline.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Bumping this thread now that Lindholm got traded. What value does Rakell have? My guess is 2 2nds.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Bumping this thread now that Lindholm got traded. What value does Rakell have? My guess is 2 2nds.

I think the Ducks would be happy with that return, or 2nd +b/c prospect that Verbeek likes. Also, losing Des and Manson means the Ducks have no "enforcer" or tough guy that will stand up for teammates outside of Carrick so maybe a player like that as opposed to a prospect, but I'm just spitballing.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Would prefer a Top prospect back instead of picks. But a 2023 1st round would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad