GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
Allen was horrible in the first, but he did keep the team in it in the third with great saves.

If they were thinking of waiving him, which I doubt, now they can't really do it anymore. They'll start the season with three G

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Allen was horrible in the first, but he did keep the team in it in the third with great saves.

If they were thinking of waiving him, which I doubt, now they can't really do it anymore. They'll start the season with three G
Or trade one of Allen or primeau. To the lightning for a 3rd

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Haven't been following preseason very closely but tuned in tonight for the game. Norlinder and Mailloux looked like our best defenseman tonight. Was cool to see.
I don't know the exact stats (I could easily look it up I suppose) but it seemed like Mailloux played an insane amount.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada

It was truly painful to listen to. These guys get paid money to provide their opinions and what we got was very subpar. Surely they could have said something generic like "they are a young team, building on last year is key" rather than stumble out something.

The fact that they brought Kypreos back after getting rid of him shows you how straight garbage Sportsnet coverage is anyway. Giving them the NHL rights over TSN was a terrible decision and I'll stand by that for however long they have them.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The fact that they brought Kypreos back after getting rid of him shows you how straight garbage Sportsnet coverage is anyway. Giving them the NHL rights over TSN was a terrible decision and I'll stand by that for however long they have them.
Should have always split the rights between TSN and SN/CBC. The deal has been a dud for SN anyways, I dont think they have gotten the return they wanted financially from the deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad