GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Merci!

At least Slaf doesn't seem to be regressing.. at least :laugh:
I just don't think he's ready for the NHL, but to my eye he looks a bit less lost on the ice than last year. More organized, I guess.

Still not processing the game quick enough, IMO, but it could also be that he needs to gain confidence.

Reactions: Licou

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It’s a miracle they won with that anchor Slafkovsky weighing down the entire team. If only we drafted Wright, then he could at least have a stern look on his face and intimidate the other team.
vgRnxvo.gif

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Man what a pass by Nick to CC there for that ripper off the bar
And Harris bolting to the net made all 3 Leafs panic and open it up for Cole

Suzuki will soak that goal in he loves beating the leafs
Friedman said the young guys put in places to succeed, none of them did (assuming he was talking about both teams) except Harris.

Not sure if you're watching on Sportsnet, or not, but figured to share this about your Harris point.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Man what a pass by Nick to CC there for that ripper off the bar
And Harris bolting to the net made all 3 Leafs panic and open it up for Cole

Suzuki will soak that goal in he loves beating the leafs
Genius move, the Leafs were chasing him down to hit him all game and they took the bait on the 3v3.:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91 and MasterD

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Funny, I thought we were easily the best team in the last game. Tonight we didn't deserve to win but did.

Maillioux was our best player. Dach had a strong game. CC was incredible for about five minutes at the end.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I just don't think he's ready for the NHL, but to my eye he looks a bit less lost on the ice than last year. More organized, I guess.

Still not processing the game quick enough, IMO, but it could also be that he needs to gain confidence.

He looks lost yet paradoxically looks good enough to play up in the NHL. No joke.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Imagine taking people saying Slaf needs to be sent to the A because he's not playing well and equate that to people supposedly wanting Wright over him.

Hopefully you're winning your fabricated battles.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Norlinder deserves a spot.
Agreed. This is the intriguing question. He seems to be along with Guhle, best D for PP.
I think Kovacevic and Arber have been and effective. Savard is good on the PK. Matheson is still good, Guhle will be great. That leaves Harris as the 7? Mailloux and Barron get sent down. Lidstom too.
Maybe there's a trade

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
i wouldnt be mad if he starts in laval but it's kinda hard to demote him now that he doesn't look out of place

He needs to play at a slower pace for things to become systematic in his head. He's thinking way too much out there.

Once his automatisms are developped he will be able to adapt to the speed of the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad