GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Imagine taking people saying Slaf needs to be sent to the A because he's not playing well and equate that to people supposedly wanting Wright over him.

Hopefully you're winning your fabricated battles.

Personnally my argument for AHL has nothing to do with the preseason, I want him to get maximum ice time. Will they gift him time on the PP1 in the NHL ? Will they try him on PK ? Likely not in the NHL, so why not try in Laval ? I mean what s the rush ?

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
Caufield... I didn't notice him at all until the last 5 minutes and then... boom. The guy just took over.
The two preseason games I've watched have made me really confident in Suzuki/Caufield for this exact reason. Both games they were both completely invisible most of the game and then decided to show up for 5 minutes to score us a couple goals. You need to be able to just pull a goal out of your ass from time to time to be productive over 82

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
The two preseason games I've watched have made me really confident in Suzuki/Caufield for this exact reason. Both games they were both completely invisible most of the game and then decided to show up for 5 minutes to score us a couple goals. You need to be able to just pull a goal out of your ass from time to time to be productive over 82
Hence my question earlier it seems they indeed are playing it easy not to take any risks.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Never in doubt. We were the better team. If Allen wasn't in goal we would've won in regulation. A huge "SUCK IT" to the Laffs and all the delusional bitches that cheer for them.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad