OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
hahahahahahahahahaha

2013-2014-kit.jpg

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Manchester United about to make a £65million bid + a player to sign Ronaldo .

Ronaldo has put his home up for sale earlier this week and has said he will not re-sign with Madrid in 2015

Come Home Cristiano !!!

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Are we rating Bale higher than Ronaldo right now?

Everybody is going to start playing as Man United in FIFA again.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
To no surprise NY/NE got matched with DC and Philly in the 5th round of the US Open. DC/Philly winner will host.

Chance Red Bulls have to play in Philly on the 23rd and 26th

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
New England is one of the few teams that has a game this week and the week after so they may rest a lot of players to keep a playoff bid alive. I suspect all Red Bull players will suit up minus the ones who are away (Cahill, Miller and Henry)

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Me too but I have ADD. Most people just want to use the best team because if they can't win video game their life is meaningless.

That's why I stick with Ultimate Team. A lot more variety and a lot easier to troll people. Unless you are one of those guys using a 4-3-3 La Liga team with Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao up top. Then **** you.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Me too but I have ADD. Most people just want to use the best team because if they can't win video game their life is meaningless.

That's why I stick with Ultimate Team. A lot more variety and a lot easier to troll people. Unless you are one of those guys using a 4-3-3 La Liga team with Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao up top. Then **** you.

I enjoy Ultimate team as well. Like some of the creativity. Never understood why people on UT make real life clubs though.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
V3L497v.jpg

My team, currently in the process of buying Schweinsteiger. I've dabbled a bit in Serie A but I hate Italy too much to make it my go to team

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
You hate Italy? Put Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal in your midfield and it'd instantly be better than what you have there.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I like my midfield. It's got a bunch of speed and Vander Vaart is lethal on corners to both of my CBs.

And yes, I hate Italy with a burning passion

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The Germans are cheapest for the quality because most aren't friendly to pace abusers, and many Europeans aren't fond of Germans.

Gomez is crazy cheap. Think I used

Podolski-Gomez-Shurrle
Kroos-Muller-Gundogen

As my front 6. Couldn't afford Schweinsteiger.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Gomez is extremely cheap for an 87 overall. I have Muller and Kroos on my bench. Occasionally put them in but not often. Also pulled a Gotze out of a pack but it's the wrong formation and I'm too cheap/lazy to fix it so I only use him in extra time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad