GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
:vegas Vegas selects Joffrey Lupul

He's injured but talented, expected to be back on the ice for next season, and is under contract, will be a top-6 winger for the Knights.

077df7c1def370c84471fcb8f4b04dc5.jpg

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
:vegas Vegas nabs talented dman Derrick Pouliot

The 22 year old former early 1st round pick was not protected by Pittsburgh and so heads to Vegas. His injury recovery and conditioning ought to be easily completed before training camp next fall.

derrick-pouliot.jpg

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Well, at least you made this interesting VanIsle so I'll give you credit for that, but not taking Matt Murray??? For Pouliot instead???

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:blues

Should be around for the better part of the night to discuss deals. Shopping Jori Lehtera and Carl Gunnarsson. Also willing to move most picks and prospects. Would love to add another 1st/2nd round draft pick before 7:00PM.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Heading into the entry draft, we will entertain the idea of trading Chris Tanev. The asking price is a 1st round pick + a really good prospect, preferably a forward. If you're interested in acquiring one of their premier shutdown defenseman in the NHL, give me a shout.

Still this. Will be around for the next few hours to discuss trades.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
:vegas Vegas selects young blueliners

• Trevor van Riemsdyk of Chicago
  • Griffin Reinhart of Edmonton
  • Alex Petrovic of Florida

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'll post the trading block for :sabres and :wild after the expansion team is fully announced; though I have a good idea who VI's going to take now considering his selections so far.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
:vegas Vegas selects veteran roles

• Darren Helm of Detroit is fast, has some offense, under longterm contract and has lots of time to recover from shoulder injury
  • Dustin Brown of Los Angeles is on 30+ point pace, hits, provides leadership
  • David Perron of St.Louis is on pace for a 50-point season, is a two-way player

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:vegas Vegas selects veteran roles

• Darren Helm of Detroit is fast, has some offense, under longterm contract and has lots of time to recover from shoulder injury
  • Dustin Brown of Los Angeles is on 30+ point pace, hits, provides leadership
  • David Perron of St.Louis is on pace for a 50-point season, is a two-way player

Blues protected Perron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad