GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Could a commish review the offers and let me know.

They are HUGE of course, determining up to 10 of 30 of Vegas' selections!

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:nhl

Just a reminder that Vegas has an exclusive trade window at the moment, meaning that no other team can complete trades until tomorrow at 4:20 PM EST (unless it is with Vegas of course).

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:nhl

I will be conducting the draft lottery momentarily. The first round is being postponed, and will be held on Monday at 7:00 PM EST. I need someone to step up and help out with the non-live rounds of the draft, as neither donut, nor I will have the time to do them before FA. Please PM me if you are willing to help out.

Lottery%20Odds_zpsalyytnaw.jpg~original

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Ouch for Colorado.

Man I was confident that I would end up with the first overall, but I didn't even get a top three selection :laugh:.

Colorado will consider moving down to a lower lottery pick, though I will be more picky with offers than I would if I had the first overall pick (which I really thought I would get).

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:bolts

Open to moving picks/prospects for young/affordable roster players. No particular position of need at the moment, but willing to listen to anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad