GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
But right now, these players don't know what to do when they have the puck. The sheer amount of time they spend trying to make a decision is really bad.
Was just about to say the same. Nashville plays as a 5 man unit. Maybe 3 Kings on the ice know what's going on in a single play. Once it hits that guy who doesn't know what's going on, everything falls apart.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I don’t think Stevens has the balls to rotate goalies. That’s obvious. It will be his downfall

Reactions: deaderhead28

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Almost nothing more boring than a hockey team that doesn't score, doesn't hit, and doesn't fight. Someone try something. Send 4 guys to the net all the time. Disrupt something.

Just skate up and down the ice. They look like the husk of Mike Richards.

That's my beef with it beyond the lineup. Outside of Kopitar who is trying with three sweaters on, and surprisingly Andreoff who has taken the puck by himself from zone to zone a few times, everyone is just going through the motions very poorly.

Anything good that was started last game is already gone.

Blake has to do something. If you're never going to put LaDue in the lineup, move him. He's RFA after this year, as is Gravel. Only Folin is UFA. Something's going to have to give there. Only forwards losing contracts are Mitchell UFA and Shore RFA, something's gotta give there. Time for Blake to start showing his cards not only for this year but for next year otherwise it's almost quite literally more of the same. Team needs a heart transplant if nothing else, and a coach with some f***ing guts.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I do think we should go with LaDue over Gravel. Its more than how they look. It makes 3-3 rL. It put Marty on the left also. Not only this, but it is technically easier for D. The hardest thing for a D is getting caught with the puck on your backhand and then having to make a play because of pressure. Doesn’t matter if it’s coming out of the corner or even for a D that is on his correct side that goes behind the net but can’t rotate and square up to make a pass on his forehand. Just ask Myzz tonight on the goal

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Wonder if Winnipeg is desperate enough to give up one of their young scorers for Martinez or Muzzin.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I guess we have our answer. TOI is why the lineup change.:huh:

Bernstein is a idiot and fake insider.Theres no reason expect pure incompetence you pull a winning line up and put in a line up that struggles.The excuse of TOI is a joke and so is Bernstein.Whats worse is he doesn't have many followers either.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Pond hockey time! Im a firm believer in this when you’re down by 4 going into 3. Some coaches want the players to work on the system etc. which puts the players to sleep. Let em play, and nothing is a bad play.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Pond hockey time! Im a firm believer in this when you’re down by 4 going into 3. Some coaches want the players to work on the system etc. which puts the players to sleep. Let em play, and nothing is a bad play.
My younger cousin asked why not try 4 forwards when you're down 4 goals. Might as well try something different, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $681.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00