GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

kingsholygrail

1-0-0 IT BEGINS!
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
This team needs to be blown up. It was built for a different system and they're trying to force it to be "fast offense" but it lacks the tools for that. So all you get is this weird hybrid system where the defense and offense both suck at the same time.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
A potato.

IMG_1157.JPG

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Why start Quick? Whether or not who's fault it is the goals, the guy historically gets bent by the Preds
Stevens is a f***ing moron. Doesn't matter if your starting goalie says he's good to go, you don't put his ass in if he has a horrible record against the opposition, especially since the back up had a shutout the game before

Reactions: efhank and Sol

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Stevens sucks balls, but this cream puff of a team needs a total shakeup, top to bottom. Pearson and tofolli are literally invisible 95 percent of the games. The entire bottom 6 including gaborik can be replaced with high school players and no one would know the difference.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Stevens sucks balls, but this cream need a total shakeup, top to bottom. Pearson and tofolli are literally invisible 95 percent of the games. The entire bottom 6 including favorite van be replaced with high school players and no one would know the difference.
Totally. He has made stupid decisions but the team needs a big makeover.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Stevens is a ****ing moron. Doesn't matter if your starting goalie says he's good to go, you don't put his ass in if he has a horrible record against the opposition, especially since the back up had a shutout the game before

This goes all the way back to the Bernier days where they'd avoid Quick playing Nashville

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
This team needs to be blown up. It was built for a different system and they're trying to force it to be "fast offense" but it lacks the tools for that. So all you get is this weird hybrid system where the defense and offense both suck at the same time.
But in the end, you just have to go for it every game. So, I say use the newer system and let her rip. It either looks really good or really bad. It doesn’t matter if we win by 3 or lose by 3, or 1. 1 would look better, but teams don’t play this conservative D minded game anymore out of the gates. They go for it.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Blake has to fire Stevens right?How can you really make anymore excuses for this lineup complete melt down and just out played since around Dec?

kingsholygrail

1-0-0 IT BEGINS!
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
But in the end, you just have to go for it every game. So, I say use the newer system and let her rip. It either looks really good or really bad. It doesn’t matter if we win by 3 or lose by 3, or 1. 1 would look better, but teams don’t play this conservative D minded game anymore out of the gates. They go for it.
But right now, these players don't know what to do when they have the puck. The sheer amount of time they spend trying to make a decision is really bad.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I couldn’t believe they didn’t start Darcy either. It’s OK to stick and believe Quick is your 1 and for the playoffs, but, newsprint!!! This ain’t the playoffs yet. Go with the hot hand the rest of the way. Besides each goalie gets a rest

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Almost nothing more boring than a hockey team that doesn't score, doesn't hit, and doesn't fight. Someone try something. Send 4 guys to the net all the time. Disrupt something.

Just skate up and down the ice. They look like the husk of Mike Richards.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
And forbort with the brain dead pass into someones skates at the end. What a surprise.

Reactions: efhank

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 3