GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
The amount of poise Gravel has with the puck is much better than Forbort. Being good defensively is nothing if you can't pass, skate and control a puck. Gravel has more tools and less experience.

Forbort is garbage.
We disagree

Reactions: Sol

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Dismantle. No need to embellish.

Shore is terrible. He shouldn't play at all, ever. He brings nothing to the team. Not fast, doesn't hit, doesn't score, doesn't win faceoffs. The lineup was not dismantled though.

4 players out is dismantle territory.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
What was Quick doing? He’s got to calm down in the net a bit. They say wow great save. But, on many of these he is diving back from a spot he had no business being in in tge first place

He’s been overaggressive on a lot of goals that beat him, just as how Martinez was overaggressive in crowding up the same side of the ice where Forbort and Lewis were. Maybe he felt lonely and wanted to join the party.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
What was Quick doing? He’s got to calm down in the net a bit. They say wow great save. But, on many of these he is diving back from a spot he had no business being in in tge first place
All this flopping is worrying me. He needs to compose his game.

Reactions: Sol

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
4 players out is dismantle territory.

The usual backup, the 11th and 12th forwards, and the 6th defenseman in ice time from the previous game is not dismantling. Necessary? Probably not. It's not dismantling though.

If the roster is that mentally weak, it doesn't matter. They're not going anywhere in that case, and the more they lose the better. Shore should play more.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The usual backup, the 11th and 12th forwards, and the 6th defenseman in ice time from the previous game is not dismantling. Necessary? Probably not. It's not dismantling though.

If the roster is that mentally weak, it doesn't matter. They're not going anywhere in that case, and the more they lose the better. Shore should play more.

4 players from the best game of the season. Dismantle.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I think Forbort has more poise with the puck than Gravel as Gravel has bigger problems dealing with a forecheck.

I'm not high on either at this point. They pretty much are what they are.

To me, this team has a Top 3 and then a bottom pair consisting of four dudes plus a couple more in Ontario.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
kings are losing every single board battle

literally every single one

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Predators are a superior team even when Kopitar, Doughty, and Quick are all on their game. I don’t know why anyone is surprised or dismayed with this game.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good move by Kopi, real good save by Rinne, but have to test him a bit more before the end of this period to have a shot.

Figures we generate some good momentum then go to commercial, haha. Which team will be on the ice after?

Reactions: efhank

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Gaborik why pass to Andreoff... I don't care if he has a wide open net, he still won't put it in.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Good move by Kopi, real good save by Rinne, but have to test him a bit more before the end of this period to have a shot.

Figures we generate some good momentum then go to commercial, haha. Which team will be on the ice after?
even without the commercial break, we can always count on the preds to hold the puck behind their net

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00