GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I really like Amadio, but does he bring speed? He doesn't seem particularly fast to me. Mitchell is faster.

I loathe Mitchell though. I'd prefer the 3rd round draft pick even if it meant monitoring that guy in the Prospects Thread and never watching him play hockey save for his CSB video after he flames out and heads to Europe.

Maybe “speed” is the wrong word but Amadio is at least noticeable when he’s on the ice and brings energy, the only time Mitchell was noticeable this period was when he took the penalty that started the train wreck

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
IMG_1155.GIF
I was out so I missed the first period. Now I'm back, looks like I might miss the 2nd and 3rd periods as well.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Maybe “speed” is the wrong word but Amadio is at least noticeable when he’s on the ice and brings energy, the only time Mitchell was noticeable this period was when he took the penalty that started the train wreck

Amadio is actually pretty quick. Above average speed.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Amadio is actually pretty quick. Above average speed.

Yeah I mean I’m not trying to say he’s the fastest skater on the team of course, but he can turn on the jets especially in the open ice. Just doesn’t make sense to scratch him against a fast-paced team like Nashville

Reactions: Sol

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah I mean I’m not trying to say he’s the fastest skater on the team of course, but he can turn on the jets especially in the open ice. Just doesn’t make sense to scratch him against a fast-paced team like Nashville
need da grit

andreoff smash

oh wait he doesn't even do that

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This probably wouldn't have happened if Stevens didn't dismantle the line up after a phenomenal performance.. What's even worse this stupid decision can likely start another losing streak.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I hope the dads are getting ****faced. The Kings seem to fear teams with an aggressive forecheck.

As they should, especially in this configuration. Doughty is the best transition d-man in the league and he's having a bad night. The only other two puckmovers are on the same timebomb pairing, and LaDue was benched in favor of going with a pairing who will only see the outside of their zone when they go for changes in the 2nd period!

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
What the **** was Martinez doing there?
What was Quick doing? He’s got to calm down in the net a bit. They say wow great save. But, on many of these he is diving back from a spot he had no business being in in tge first place

kingsholygrail

1-0-0 IT BEGINS!
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
What was Quick doing? He’s got to calm down in the net a bit. They say wow great save. But, on many of these he is diving back from a spot he had no business being in in tge first place
He has no defense to rely on so he's trying to do everything.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
To me Forbort has been OK. Gravel is scrambling bad.

The amount of poise Gravel has with the puck is much better than Forbort. Being good defensively is nothing if you can't pass, skate and control a puck. Gravel has more tools and less experience.

Forbort is garbage.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

It's no surprise Quick gets lit up so much. He's always flailing.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
This probably wouldn't have happened if Stevens didn't dismantle the line up after a phenomenal performance.. What's even worse this stupid decision can likely start another losing streak.

Dismantle. No need to embellish.

Shore is terrible. He shouldn't play at all, ever. He brings nothing to the team. Not fast, doesn't hit, doesn't score, doesn't win faceoffs. The lineup was not dismantled though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00