GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Edmonton is the one team that we cant stop. Either we win 6-5 or lose 5-2. They are not scoring less than 4 goals unless Demko stands on his head.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Will be interesting to see how Lammikko plays.?..(against the best players in the world on the PK)....He was plopped in the lineup no questions asked...

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
?

He got lit up on the PK last year. 11 GA/60.
Thought he was the best on his team at goals againt on PK.

Edit... shot attempts...

The 25-year-old has played both centre and the wing during his two seasons in the NHL. He’s also seen some time on the penalty kill. Lammikko was actually on the ice for the fewest shot attempts against among all of Florida’s regular penalty-killing forwards last season.

I guess the attempts kept going in the net...

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
I doubt Hoglander is off the 2PP unit for too long. But I do wonder if the team is worried about inflating Hoglander's numbers by giving him PP time. They have to sign him next year.

Reactions: Clinton Comets EHL

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
These weird line up decisions are already irritating not even a game in to the season. Use your skill players to make plays - enough of this micro-managed pp non-sense. I don't care what Dowling's skill set says he will be good at on that half wall. Just put Hoglander out there to create something with the skill he has.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Thought he was the best on his team at goals againt on PK.

Edit... shot attempts...

I guess the attempts kept going in the net...
Either some brutal luck or his unit just got lit up by pretty passing

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
?

He got lit up on the PK last year. 11 GA/60.
oof-icegif-2.gif

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I doubt Hoglander is off the 2PP unit for too long. But I do wonder if the team is worried about inflating Hoglander's numbers by giving him PP time. They have to sign him next year.

I think it's just to keep some meat on the bone for the kid to start the season...

I mean look at what we are talking about here... 25-30 seconds of scrambly play at the tail end of the advantage.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I suppose it was inevitable that somebody here would try to blame Green's ineptness on Willie D. Amazing really how many people here have such a hate on for the guy...

Yeah really ……

its not like he is sub 500 lifetime nhl coaching record guy …….. wait

umm maybe there is some logic behind the hate?

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Yeah really ……

its not like he is sub 500 lifetime nhl coaching record guy …….. wait

umm maybe there is some logic behind the hate?

Willie was fired over 4 years ago and had a better win% than Green has. Maybe you and all the other haters should get over him someday. You know like, say, Messier hahahaha...

Reactions: Indiana

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
They are doing their job... stirring discussion, standing out.
Glad that at least our secondary color is green...
I wonder how cost-effective that kind of advertising even is. Social media advertising seems like the best bang for your buck these days. I have a friend in marketing and at both companies he’s worked for, it’s been almost all about social media.

The helmet ads are a talking point when they’re first shown but people stop giving a shit pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad