Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Friedman on HNIC just confirmed it was only Florida.

It’s all the same source: the team that got hosed.

This wasn’t the narrative for weeks. It wasn’t even the narrative yesterday from people in tight with the team. It all sounds so purposefully convenient. I’m trying to imagine Fletcher approaching Giroux saying, “The Florida offer is bad for us, G. Is there another team? Anyone I can at least get some leverage with?” And Giroux replying, “F*** you. Florida or I sit home.” There’s ways to get him to Florida while keeping the guise that he would consider other teams.

Fletcher is just a people pleasing milquetoast not fit to build a championship team for umpteen reasons. The idea of him trying to win a trade and get his hands dirty makes him shudder.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Don’t fret fellas, Charlie likes Tippy !!

I don’t know shit about him tho, so will try and give him a fair shake.

Reactions: Tripod

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
A 1st in 2024 is worth a lot less than a 1st in 2022.

Waiting for the protections that Chuck negotiated.

Not necessarily. There isn’t a GM in any sport that holds onto a first round pick three years from now. Let’s wait and see what we get for the first before we judge

Reactions: NJ DevLolz

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
That's the hope.

The flipside is that the scoring has not translated to the NHL when used beside Barkov on one lime, or Hubberdeau on the other.

If he can't produce in their offense with those players, will he really do it with Hayes, Couts, Laughton or Frost?
TK from 19-21 was 4th line quality when he wasn't playing with G and Couts. Then the light went on.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

This wasn’t the narrative for weeks. It wasn’t even the narrative yesterday from people in tight with the team. It all sounds so purposefully convenient. I’m trying to imagine Fletcher approaching Giroux saying, “The Florida offer is bad for us, G. Is there another team? Anyone I can at least get some leverage with?” And Giroux replying, “F*** you. Florida or I sit home.”

Fletcher is just a people pleasing milquetoast not fit to build a championship team for umpteen reasons.

I hate Fletcher , but I don’t believe that Frank and Elliotte would lie about this. If they in fact knew Avs were an option , they wouldn’t lie imo.

Neither are even remotely kind when talking about the Flyers in the past.

Now if they actually didn’t know , that different.

Lebrun will be the one to co firm this all tho

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

This wasn’t the narrative for weeks. It wasn’t even the narrative yesterday from people in tight with the team. It all sounds so purposefully convenient. I’m trying to imagine Fletcher approaching Giroux saying, “The Florida offer is bad for us, G. Is there another team? Anyone I can at least get some leverage with?” And Giroux replying, “F*** you. Florida or I sit home.” There’s ways to get him to Florida while keeping the guise that he would consider other teams.

Fletcher is just a people pleasing milquetoast not fit to build a championship team for umpteen reasons. The idea of him trying to win a trade and get his hands dirty makes him shudder.

The Flyers do love lying to make themselves look good.

"Everyone wanted Makar!"

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Even if G didn't have an NMC and didn't get to actually dictate his spot, a good organization would accommodate shipping their longtime captain where he'd prefer. That he does have one just further diminished the value here. Can't be mad.
you bet, if we were in the position of the panthers we would paid two 1round picks and said it was worth it cause this players is a Top 5 Player the last 12 Years!

Now we are the Flyers. WE f*** THINGS UP EVERYTIME!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I hate Fletcher , but I don’t believe that Frank and Elliotte would lie about this. If they in fact knew Avs were an option , they wouldn’t lie imo.

Neither are even remotely kind when talking about the Flyers in the past.

Now if they actually didn’t know , that different.

Lebrun will be the one to co firm this all tho

It has nothing to do with Friedman lying. I never said he was. But sources are sources with their own agendas.

The reality is why would the Flyers ever want it leaking that Giroux only wants one team? It doesn’t really affect Giroux either, and he would not f*** over the Flyers purposefully. A savvy GM talks with Giroux and his agent, knows what he wants, and keeps things quiet enough to gain leverage with other teams. “Giroux is considering Colorado and so and so.” Even if he really wants Florida. Again, we have a loser GM who probably spelled it out to Florida, then they leak it to gain leverage. Nice guy, relationships first.

It’s called DAMAGE CONTROL.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
We need one person in the franchise who is able and man enough to stand up and stop this DESTROYING FROM WITHIN!

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet
Wipe your spit from my face
Wipe these tears from my eyes [Repeat: x2]
I've got to take my life back
One chance to make it right
I've gotta have my voice be heard
And bring meaning to this life
Cause I've trusted for nothing
I've been led astray
I've been tried and tested
But I won't accept defeat
Now I've done things I regret
And its time to reverse the rules
I just want to make good on all the promises that I have made
I will be
I will be heard
I will be heard
Now is the time
Through the worst we prevail
So our voices will be heard
Through the worst we prevail
So our voices will be heard
Now is the time [Repeat: x2]
I've got to take my life back
I will be
I will be heard
I will be heard [Repeat: x2]

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It has nothing to do with Friedman lying. I never said he was. But sources are sources with their own agendas.

The reality is why would the Flyers ever want it leaking that Giroux only wants one team? It doesn’t really affect Giroux either, and he would not f*** over the Flyers purposefully. A savvy GM talks with Giroux and his agent, knows what he wants, and keeps things quiet enough to gain leverage with other teams. “Giroux is considering Colorado and so and so.” Even if he really wants Florida. Again, we have a loser GM who probably spelled it out to Florida, then they leak it to gain leverage. Nice guy.

People being unable to differentiate friendman/frank reporting what their sources are telling them and taking their word as undeniable truth is really concerning.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

The reality is why would the Flyers ever want it leaking that Giroux only wants one team? It doesn’t really affect Giroux either, and he would not f*** over the Flyers purposefully. A savvy GM talks with Giroux and his agent, knows what he wants, and keeps things quiet enough to gain leverage with other teams. “Giroux is considering Colorado and so and so.” Even if he really wants Florida. Again, we have a loser GM who probably spelled it out to Florida, then they leak it to gain leverage. Nice guy.
Exactly what I said. Why was it ever leaked that Bos and NYR were out of it? WE LEAKED THAT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad