Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Bunnaman and Rubtsov were dumped to open up two contract slots this year. No loss.
It's about as good as you could get once it was known G preferred Florida, Chuck wasn't going to screw G for a better deal.
If Chuck could have shopped G, he might have gotten the kind of deal people think should have been the price, but that wasn't possible.

Tippett has value, Flyers might play him for a year, see how Foerster progresses, then flip Tippett.

Wheeler 2021:

3. Owen Tippett, RW/LW, 21 (Florida Panthers)

Tippett’s going to drive people crazy and either never put it together or eventually figure it all out and be a really, really good NHL goal-scorer. There’s a great deal of power to his shot, his skating, and his overall strength on the puck, which are complemented by quick hands. He’s got the natural gifts needed to score and create chances inside the offensive zone. But a reliance on a playmaker to get him the puck and wavering consistency have thus far held him back from realizing his potential as a middle-six scorer and power play threat.
STFU

Release Bunny and Ruby for free. YOU LOOSE NOTHING!!!

AND SPARE ME WITH THE f***ING SCOUTING REPORTS FROM f***ING STUPID BS PEOPLE!!!

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He isn't a better prospect than Frost.

And what makes Frost a better prospect?
Tippett went #10, Frost #27 in the same draft.
Tippett had a solid 2020-21, struggled this season before being sent down, Frost missed 2020-21, struggled this season before being sent down.
Tippett In 12 AHL games this year, 4-12 16 at ES.

Both are "B" prospects with upside, neither is a proven commodity.

Reactions: sregdoor

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
I don't think Bunny and Ruby had any trade value, so whatever with that. It is a underwhelming return. But I just don't know what else could of been added with Giroux only wanting to go Florida. I just have zero reason to care anymore about this team.
Threw Bunny and Ruby contracts in so they can make waiver claims? How soon before Cuck puts Tippett on waivers too?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
There is no loss with Rubstov and Bunnaman.....sorry Magua.....I seen them play with the Phantoms; I will take a nobody like Hodgson over Rubstov or Bunnaman any day of the week.

Also hate to tell you all....... Tippett is a LWer which the Flyers need.....as well as centers and D-men. Whether he pans out is something that has to play out.

And if Allison's play can rub off on Tippett.....well.....ok
can allison even play? dude is hurt all the damn time

Angry Hockey Dad

Michkov save us
May 30, 2013
Canada
Why did they send Foerster down to CHL only to send out Bunny and Rubtsov?

I know absolutely nothing about Tippett so I’ll wait to pass judgement. I’m f***ing pissed that we lost Giroux in the first place. I thought he was going to play his entire career here

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
He’s a Pit fan

If the Flyers are putting out fake info, other insiders will hear differently and report that.

Reactions: wankstifier

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
That seems presumptuous.

As for Seravalli, insider and hack are not mutually exclusive...

Give me a break. If Meltzer tweeting excuses makes him a lapdog in your eyes, what would Chuck Fletcher be if he made the same excuse publicly?

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
at least we all have a reason to watch now. f*** its been so boring not having a team to root for.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Actually the fact that he's entering our development process and will become worse is a major problem.

So is the issue that Fletcher targeted him as you originally said? Or is the issue that he won't do well here because of our development process?

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
March 2017

"Tippett's just......what's the polite way to say this......dumber than a box of rocks.......I'll keep my eyes glued to him on shifts, and I have zero clue what he's doing 90% of the time. He just wanders around aimlessly out of position, looking like he has no idea where to go or what to do off the puck....and in the offensive zone too! It's not even just laziness and disinterest, and he has that to. He would scare me to take that high. I'm sure he'll find a way to score off the rush or on nasty snipes or on the PP, but holy smokes, he is just not a bright hockey player."

Great post!
1647733896510.jpeg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
And what makes Frost a better prospect?
Tippett went #10, Frost #27 in the same draft.
Tippett had a solid 2020-21, struggled this season before being sent down, Frost missed 2020-21, struggled this season before being sent down.
Tippett In 12 AHL games this year, 4-12 16 at ES.

Both are "B" prospects with upside, neither is a proven commodity.

Tippett is a winger, not a center, who doesn't create. Frost does. Frost has much better IQ.

Don't worry, you'll eventually be forced to realize this even though you won't admit it and you'll argue to defend bad management.

Why do you think bad management is good?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
@BigToe — you better f***ing get working on 2024

There is no loss with Rubstov and Bunnaman.....sorry Magua.....I seen them play with the Phantoms; I will take a nobody like Hodgson over Rubstov or Bunnaman any day of the week.

I haven’t said a single word about them and don’t care about them……? They‘re just contract slots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad