Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Well, it's not been confirmed by anyone in the organization that Giroux would only waive for Florida, but these three obviously seem certain. Seems convenient that three lap dogs of the franchise are the ones willing to die on this hill, especially as an unconfirmed rumor.

And if the anyone in the organization confirmed that, you'd call it propaganda too.

Since when is Seravalli a Flyers hack? Maybe 10 years ago. Now he is one of the biggest insiders in the game. And by all accounts there were at best two teams interested. You seem to be ignoring the obvious.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I don't think Bunny and Ruby had any trade value, so whatever with that. It is a underwhelming return. But I just don't know what else could of been added with Giroux only wanting to go Florida. I just have zero reason to care anymore about this team.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
So, what’s the significance of them giving away two contracts in Bunnaman and Rubstov? Is this to pave the way for some of the needed signings, like Mclennon?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
again, Seravalli has no ties to the Flyers and no reason to do them a favor.

And what he’s reporting seem rather obvious. Florida is a great spot for G.
I'm not sure if you're being intentionally obtuse or what, but Seravalli absolutely has ties to the organization, and he probably likes being the Rogers beat of choice for information. You're fooling yourself if you think that doesn't come at a cost from time to time.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
If Owen Tippett was a Hextall pick and already on the team with his current career, you'd have this board claiming he still has NHL potential and is just being held back. But since he is not one of our shiny toys, we don't want him.

It's funny how every time something big happens we get these people posting who never post, yet act like they see through some veil into the reality of the allegedly inferior regular posters' hearts, and every single time without fail they show that they know exactly dick.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
FLA-PIT conference final, G scores the OT game 7 winner (after crushing Crosby first, of course). Will it into existence
1647733469913.png

Cheers

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If Owen Tippett was a Hextall pick and already on the team with his current career, you'd have this board claiming he still has NHL potential and is just being held back. But since he is not one of our shiny toys, we don't want him.
March 2017

"Tippett's just......what's the polite way to say this......dumber than a box of rocks.......I'll keep my eyes glued to him on shifts, and I have zero clue what he's doing 90% of the time. He just wanders around aimlessly out of position, looking like he has no idea where to go or what to do off the puck....and in the offensive zone too! It's not even just laziness and disinterest, and he has that to. He would scare me to take that high. I'm sure he'll find a way to score off the rush or on nasty snipes or on the PP, but holy smokes, he is just not a bright hockey player."

Great post!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm not sure if you're being intentionally obtuse or what, but Seravalli absolutely has ties to the organization, and he probably likes being the Rogers beat of choice for information. You're fooling yourself if you think that doesn't come at a cost from time to time.

He’s a national guy now, like Friedman or LeBrun. Has been for many years.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Actually the fact that he's entering our development process and will become worse is a major problem.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
There is no loss with Rubstov and Bunnaman.....sorry Magua.....I seen them play with the Phantoms; I will take a nobody like Hodgson over Rubstov or Bunnaman any day of the week.

Also hate to tell you all....... Tippett is a LWer which the Flyers need.....as well as centers and D-men. Whether he pans out is something that has to play out.

And if Allison's play can rub off on Tippett.....well.....ok

Reactions: Curufinwe

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
And if the anyone in the organization confirmed that, you'd call it propaganda too.

Since when is Seravalli a Flyers hack? Maybe 10 years ago. Now he is one of the biggest insiders in the game. And by all accounts there were at best two teams interested. You seem to be ignoring the obvious.

That seems presumptuous.

As for Seravalli, insider and hack are not mutually exclusive...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad