Confirmed with Link: Giroux, Bunnaman, Rubtsov, 2024 5th traded to Florida for 2024 1st, 2023 3rd, Owen Tippett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Can you actually even refute their "defenses?" Perhaps they're actually correct this time around
Well, it's not been confirmed by anyone in the organization that Giroux would only waive for Florida, but these three obviously seem certain. Seems convenient that three lap dogs of the franchise are the ones willing to die on this hill, especially as an unconfirmed rumor.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m trying to calm myself down and see this logically. Just remove all the extra crap. A first in two yearsand basically a guy with upside but hasn’t shown it at either level. and a third for Giroux at 50% for 3 months

Florida was not an ideal trading partner because they have like nothing to trade.

If Giroux would only accept a trade to Florida and they know that…this is what you get.

Nah, that's bullshit. This is what Chuck Fletcher gets because he's f***ing incompetent. Period.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
ngl im kinda glad giroux is in flordia and not the avs. He can play with barkov as opposed to being ont he 2nd line there when landy came back. Only thing is that the avs have a much easier road to the finals than the panthers do. Tampa, boston, pens, canes are all solid teams

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I’m trying to calm myself down and see this logically. Just remove all the extra crap. A first in two yearsand basically a guy with upside but hasn’t shown it at either level. and a third for Giroux at 50% for 3 months

Florida was not an ideal trading partner because they have like nothing to trade.

If Giroux would only accept a trade to Florida and they know that…this is what you get.

I’m no expert on him, but his AHL numbers are very good. 60 points in 63 games. If I can be hopeful for Allison to be a top 6 NHL winger I can also hope for Tippy to be one.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
ngl im kinda glad giroux is in flordia and not the avs. He can play with barkov as opposed to being ont he 2nd line there when landy came back. Only thing is that the avs have a much easier road to the finals than the panthers do. Tampa, boston, pens, canes are all solid teams
I'm hearing he'll be 2nd line in Florida lol

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Well, it's not been confirmed by anyone in the organization that Giroux would only waive for Florida, but these three obviously seem certain. Seems convenient that three lap dogs of the franchise are the ones willing to die on this hill, especially as an unconfirmed rumor.

again, Seravalli has no ties to the Flyers and no reason to do them a favor.

And what he’s reporting seem rather obvious. Florida is a great spot for G.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad