TV: Game of Thrones | Season 6 | Part V (NO BOOK DISCUSSION - NO SPOILERS!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Did Summer bleach himself sometime between seasons 1 and 6? He looks nothing like that wolf.

Since season 1 there have been like 3 different Mountains, 2 Daarios, 2 Tommens and 2 Myrcellas. I don't think it really matters.

Back in season 1 they used real adult dogs while the direwolves were still pups, then they used real wolves, then moved on to CGI when they got too big. It's hard to stay consistent.

The Waffler

Smartest Man-Child on HF
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Nobody won Round 5!

Game Of Thrones: Season 6: Death Prediction List

How To Play/Rules/Notices:

- Post who you think will die next. I will update the list at least once a day, as the season goes on. I will update every page or two and post the updated list, every couple of pages.

- One pick per poster.

- No takesies-backsies. Once you've chosen, you're locked in till the next episode airs.

- Flashback Deaths - Your pick has to be someone who is currently alive. Now that flashbacks are more common in the show, they may also contain scenes of people dying, who are already dead. You can't pick a current dead person to die, even if we're shown that previous death scene.

- BOOK READERS - As always, we kindly request that if you know who is going to die next, please refrain from participating. The show has caught up to and surpassed the books in some storylines....so at the end of the day, use your best judgement. If you honestly don't know and are 'guessing', then you're most welcome to do so.

- And please feel free to give your character choice a 'nickname' [Ex. Meryn 'Pedo' Trant, Podrick 'Tri-Pod' Payne]. If you don't feel like it adding a nickname, i'll do it for you.

- The first poster whose character choice dies, wins.(The character doesn't have to be the first person to die in the episode)

Round 6

SashaSemin28 - Brienne 'The Fair Maiden Bear' Of Tarth
PALE PWNR - Septa 'No Soup For You!' Unella
Emperoreddy - Lancel 'Born Again' Lannister
Chippah - Lancel 'O Brother Where Art Thou' Lannister
darko - Margaery 'My Brother's Keeper' Tyrell
Amazing Kreiderman - High 'Govenor Swann' Sparrow
JDinkalage Morgoone - Tommen 'The Golden Child' Lannister
DuckJet - High 'Was In An Orgy So Good He Gave Up On Life" Sparrow
Bubba Thudd - Loras 'Kill Me Now Tyrell

The Drop - Lancel 'I Stabbed Your Sister' Lannister

Not that it really matters, but I did say 3 eyed raven last week as my guess. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but it's the only one I'll probably get right all season lol

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I think I really buy into the theory someone posted a few pages back that the past and the Age of Heroes never happened, but is what we are seeing currently. The hero born amidst salt and smoke is Dany, the Stark LC of the Night's Watch who "bedded a white walker woman and led an army of the dead" is Jon Snow (stories being changed to fit ugly narratives as we saw in the play with Ned Stark being power hungry and Tyrion being vengeful.)

I think it's all starting to fit together

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
I am interrested where Jorah Mormonts quest to find the cure for greyscale will go. Greyscale seems almost connected to dragons in some way.
I wonder if he will show up in Oldtown or in Braavos.

And I think Yara Greyjoy will try and get to Daenerys before Euron.

The Waffler

Smartest Man-Child on HF
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Speaking of Euron, I thought for sure that they were going to kill him when they held him under water. That would have been hilarious.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
13165957_10156932177090722_307798362710295365_n.jpg

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
I think I really buy into the theory someone posted a few pages back that the past and the Age of Heroes never happened, but is what we are seeing currently. The hero born amidst salt and smoke is Dany, the Stark LC of the Night's Watch who "bedded a white walker woman and led an army of the dead" is Jon Snow (stories being changed to fit ugly narratives as we saw in the play with Ned Stark being power hungry and Tyrion being vengeful.)

I think it's all starting to fit together

Have we ever seen a White Walker woman ? Because from everything i can recall all the WW we have seen since S1 seem to be male

Unless Jon makes out with a female wight but that would be....heuh :help:

But i can certainly see where this theory is coming from. Would make sense on some fronts for sure

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Have we ever seen a White Walker woman ? Because from everything i can recall all the WW we have seen since S1 seem to be male

Unless Jon makes out with a female wight but that would be....heuh :help:

But i can certainly see where this theory is coming from. Would make sense on some fronts for sure

Well what I am thinking is that, like this play we saw, the truth will be bent to fit the narrative of the people spreading it. They could turn Jon's love affair with Ygritte into some wild rumor that he made love to a white walker, and then left the Night's Watch to lead an army of the dead (the Wildlings.) Basically, a true story spun into a myth.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
With Melisandre and Kinvara I am very willing to pledge my loyalty to the Lord of Light. Hot damn!

Yeah but you know....covers don't mae a book. That's especially true for Mel. Not sure about Kinvara but i wouldn't be surprised if she's a hundred years old hag as well :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Speaking of theories, someone on here couple days ago mention how Meera could be Jon's sister. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest as there is some resemblance. Need that Tower of Joy ending.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Idk, I like the idea of Jon being taken but I really don't like the idea of Meera being taken. What would the reason Howland would do that be, just out of his loyalty to the Starks?

Loyalty to the Starks and a sense of justice. Taking the kid protects the innocent child from being killed by Robert.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Idk, I like the idea of Jon being taken but I really don't like the idea of Meera being taken. What would the reason Howland would do that be, just out of his loyalty to the Starks?

I supposed they just agreed to take 1 each to look after them.

In the flashbacks young Reed is blondish and so is Jojen. Meera is dark like Jon. Eh I don't know, she kinda seems like the 'black sheep'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad