Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - YUCK!!!! Ducks score 3 in final 4 minutes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Beecher is fine, the problem is having linemates like Brown and Boquist.

He’s been a minus player who is offensively inept and going up against the urho Vaakaneinens of the world the first handful of games of the season.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
So much blame to go around but I'll start right at the top. WTF did they see in Brown that he was the 1st FA they signed? He's proven, and continues to prove , he has no business in the NHL.

They sent him down to bring him back up WTF was that about?
Hoping he doesn't look like yet another wiff of a FA signing. HOPING he's better than he is. Hoping he makes them look smaht by signing him but he's another waste of money/cap space.

Reactions: TobanWest

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I agree.

They had half a dozen chances to clear the puck in the last two minutes and instead of getting it down the ice, they tried to take an extra second to line up a shot at the empty net and repeatedly got stripped.

Super disappointing to lose the game that way, looking for empty netters instead of safe clears. Felt selfish.
Not the first time they've done this. They''re going for the glory not just the 2 points. They did this earlier this season (can't remember who it was against) and kept getting icing calls. Maybe this lesson/adversity is good because last season they did as they wanted with no push back and they were weak *****s in the playoffs.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Hoping he doesn't look like yet another wiff of a FA signing. HOPING he's better than he is. Hoping he makes them look smaht by signing him but he's another waste of money/cap space.
He is brutal and Bovquist aint much better. Missing Lucic, Lauko and even Heinen. Would love to see Lohrei.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Gordoff

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Kind of deserved that.... Scoring depth is a serious issue. Should have pulled away late in the second/early third. Dressing a few too many net-zero (at best) players. Even at their peak, not capable of proving a positive impact. Beecher I get. Others, not so much. Can't believe I'm yearning for Heinen.

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
My neighbor has been sitting in her car blasting music for almost 45 minutes now.

It's legitimately shaking my living room.

Losing my mind over here. Between the Bruins pissing this game away and this annoying f***ing banging.
So f***ing rude. I'd give it a while but call the cops to complain anonymously. It's ignorant. If you tap on her window she may go postal so better not to approach her.

Reactions: Mione134

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Kind of deserved that.... Scoring depth is a serious issue. Should have pulled away late in the second/early third. Dressing a few too many net-zero (at best) players. Even at their peak, not capable of proving a positive impact. Beecher I get. Others, not so much. Can't believe I'm yearning for Heinen.
Sketchy. What happens when JVR comes back down to earth and Poitras has a cold spell.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Any one pvr the game? It looks like at 1547 vanReimsdyk scores. A incredible glove save but glove was way over the line look at it at 1/15 speed

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
3-1 and Zacha has perhaps the worst 30 seconds I’ve ever seen, Anaheim scores and then the bullshit continues

I’m putting it entirely on Zacha. Maybe that’s unfair, too bad. He was dreadful on that shift and it totally gifted all momentum to Anaheim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad