Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - YUCK!!!! Ducks score 3 in final 4 minutes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Can’t be too mad because it’s only the first loss of the year, but pretty ugly way to lose. Allow 3 goals in 4 minutes.

Lindholm, Zacha, and Debrusk need to figure their shit out. Beecher needs more time in the AHL and Brown should just stay down there
Not sure how Beecher ended up on this list. Hit a post, it happens

He's easily been their best defensive forward through 7 games, and the coach clearly sees that too.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
The next few games will expose the hole on C1.
And the second center, Coyle looks like a fourth liner. Slow as shit losing face-offs coughing up pucks left and right in the D zone.

Need a trade to get a legit NHL center and move these guys down in the line up where they belong. The next 5 games wIll be interesting for sure

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Thought Beecher played well. It’s not your 4th line centers fault you lost a game like this.

Start at the top and work your way down.

Thought coyle had a particularly rough game. Outside of the goal I think Pasta cost the team a lot of puck possession.

JDB idk what’s going on with his start. Figured he would have been an X factor after getting benched but he came back to just look average. Not a great response

Does he want to stay here?

Lindholm looks like the lindholm I saw that made me prefer Chychrun over him. However the first half of last season he made it seem like it was the right choice to get him. But after the playoffs and his start this season I’m not sure anymore.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
They aren’t mediocre. But the “defense” is over-rated because of the goaltending. They give up tuns of high grade chances.

The offense is on par for what they are…

Goaltending and PPGs. Gotta be the way.
Macavoy is trending towards over rated if he's not already there.

Reactions: lopey and Gordoff

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Thought Beecher played well. It’s not your 4th line centers fault you lost a game like this.

Start at the top and work your way down.

Thought coyle had a particularly rough game. Outside of the goal I think Pasta cost the team a lot of puck possession.

JDB idk what’s going on with his start. Figured he would have been an X factor after getting benched but he came back to just look average. Not a great response
He got caught deep on the OT goal against and did not get back hard enough to help.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I'm the most angry at watching that absolute plug caveman Gudas consistently get away with the most blatant interference for years on end......Bruins gaffs aside that neanderthal knows nothing other than accidentally on purpose "who me?" weighted blanket style play, it is infuriating, letting a guy like that get away with that type of play....which is all he knows.......it is bad for the game if you ask me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad