Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - YUCK!!!! Ducks score 3 in final 4 minutes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I’m no Danton Heinen fan. The guy infuriates me like no other and I often want him shot to the moon more often than not, but he’s no doubt a better player than Boqvist and Brown.
Atkeast give them a little more time to prove they suck ....or not?
Heinen has had lots of time to prove he sucks. They know what he is, more importantly.... what he isn't.

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
That’s a friggin problem. You need to have a capable 4th line.

So TOI indicates how capable a player/line is? If that's the cause, Lauko has the lowest ATOI in the team. Does that mean it's not a capable line when he in the line-up?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Again, I’m more concerned with how they play against teams equal/better than them. They’ve had a remarkably easy schedule for the first 7 games.

Reactions: Gordoff

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
It's good to burst the bubble. This team isn't playing well offensively and these constant low score preserve a win games are going to go bad on occasion. We should have buried that team in the 2nd but we didn't so they hung around, got a little lucky and before you know it they get the win and we get the loser point. I hope it's a wake up call and reality check.

On the upside I am quite amazed at how well JVR is playing. Did not expect anything like that from him at all. Beecher our best face off guy, didn't expect that either. Bodes well.

Detroit will be a real true test of what we have.

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Some of you should take off your rose color glasses. This team is going to be offensively challenged. They will not score more than 3 goals 85% of the time this season. Its going to be defense and goaltending that gets them to the dance this year. As for the bright side the team went younger and will have 26 + million to spend next summer. Also it was game 7 at home.(it's real)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad